Is anyone experiencing problems connecting to the internet? Woke up this morning and internet, email and blackberry messenger was not responding. Does anyone have any clue what happened??
    My wife's storm is working fine i can sms her but cant IM her, plus here internet is working fine.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    04-14-09 08:59 AM
    Did you try a battery pull? Also are your connections on ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 09:23 AM
    Did battery pull. Send service books. So on and so on you name it.
    04-14-09 09:31 AM
    Well I take that back my wife's is not working either so guess its a network thing with Verizon.
    04-14-09 09:43 AM
    Go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register Now. Then go to the Verizon BIS Page and resend service books, or resend them from the device.
    04-14-09 09:47 AM
    i went into manage connections and unchecked network connections and than checked it again and everything worked fine.
    04-14-09 10:54 AM
    RIM had a major outage yesterday (4/13/2009).

While I caution blaming them, it completely f-cked up my wife's Storm (email + Internet for reasons I have no idea) -AND- my 8703e.

"Send Service Books" actually made it WORSE when I attempted this on my 8703e during the outage.

RIM doesn't report outages (nor network status) and pushes all tech support / information to carriers.

Then when you try to self-repair and make things worse, they point the finger at you.

This is bull****.
    04-14-09 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD