hey all,

i just did a wireless upgrade on verizon and my internet isnt working now
    -emails arent working
    -cant receive pic msgs
    -no browser

any ideaS?
    06-03-09 09:06 AM
    Did you turn the "radio" back on? Look at your "manage copnnections" icon.
    06-03-09 09:07 AM
    or did u check this link? > http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/los...hreads-238512/

edit: i mite as well just help

options > advanced options > hrt > bbmenu > register now
    Last edited by DriftDevil; 06-03-09 at 09:14 AM.
    06-03-09 09:10 AM
    i didnt lose my browser... it is just unable to connect... should i just call verizon and *****?
    06-03-09 09:53 AM
    First try a battery pull, take off the back, pull the battery, wait 30 seconds and put it back, this will reboot your phone and may fix it.

Next if that don't work try an HRT reset, Options, then Advanced, then Host Routing Table, then press the BB (menu) nutton and select register now.

Lastly try to resend your service books, Open the Setup Folder, then run Email Setup, sign on, then press BB, and select Service Books, then Send Service Books.
    06-03-09 10:00 AM
    First try a battery pull, take off the back, pull the battery, wait 30 seconds and put it back, this will reboot your phone and may fix it.

Next if that don't work try an HRT reset, Options, then Advanced, then Host Routing Table, then press the BB (menu) nutton and select register now.

Lastly try to resend your service books, Open the Setup Folder, then run Email Setup, sign on, then press BB, and select Service Books, then Send Service Books.
    fixed! thanks
    06-03-09 10:16 AM
    glad u got it fixed
    one clarification tho, if u didnt lose ur browser, y was one of ur problems "no browser"
    06-03-09 11:11 AM
    i recently updated to 148. i re-registered numerous times and resent the service books numerous times... i get emails but i can not acces the internet (and i lost my email icons after upgrade) I use t-mobile as my carrier... can you help? i also tried a pm but i only have 2 post
    06-07-09 05:54 PM
    i recently updated to 148. i re-registered numerous times and resent the service books numerous times... i get emails but i can not acces the internet (and i lost my email icons after upgrade) I use t-mobile as my carrier... can you help? i also tried a pm but i only have 2 post
    email settings > login if login/password is available > bbmenu > service books > send service books
    06-07-09 06:02 PM
    my internet, mms and emails dont work either

i got the storm on contract (with vodafone) bt now i am using a pay as you go sim (on vodafone) and since i havent been able to get any of these services to work.

i did a diagnostics test and everything was fine other than the radio data activation says no, and everything under it says unknown.

when i try to register the host routing table it says its been sent but nothing happens.

i have tried going to the tcp/ip settings and changing the apn but nothing works can anyone help me?
    09-02-09 06:55 PM
    ok i reloaded my software several times,did the host routing table,sent service books and pulled the battery. I still get a white browesr. Any ideas?
    11-11-09 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD