I have had my Storm for about a week and today i received an interesting text message from VZW.

Questions about your new PDA/smartphone/PC Card? Call 1.888.243.5013 or view info onlinr at vzw.com/learning.
    Could it be that VZW is trying to be proactive and aid in the transition to new devices?

Thought I would share.

Cheers
    12-15-08 12:08 PM
    I have had my Storm for about a week and today i received an interesting text message from VZW.

Could it be that VZW is trying to be proactive and aid in the transition to new devices?

Thought I would share.

Cheers
    Ya usually they do that when you change devices and sometimes plans. I received one of those as well.
    12-15-08 06:59 PM
    Got one as well, on my Omnia and my Storm.
    12-15-08 07:04 PM
    I got a text from VZW yesterday . . . though not the same text. This was regarding a Storm workshop @ the VZW store where I bought my Storm. I don't think I signed up for anything like this though. Did anyone else get this kind of text?
    12-15-08 07:23 PM
    no but i get messages saying that I used to much data. Maybe a new bb is going to be made.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 07:26 PM
    there learning center has grown drastically the truth is more learning has to be available.. and its very smart of Verizon to jump on this boat..

Phones used to be pretty basic so when purchasing usually a rep standing there running you through the features was enough for most people.. But now its like setting a microsoft vista machine in front of someone who has never touched a computer...

well maybe not that complicated but enough that it can be very foreign..
    12-15-08 07:27 PM
    They left a message on my home phone voicemail saying the same thing.
    12-15-08 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD