So I have noticed that ever since I purchased my Storm, no matter what version of operating system I am running sometimes I get the lightning wall paper showing up at various times, like when the phone has been idle or after unlocking it. I know that this pic is not anywhere in the sample area but it must be somewhere on the phone for this to be happening, just like the red "V" background. Does anyone know if it is hidden on the phone somewhere or hidden in the OS somewhere. Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon?
    07-19-09 05:53 PM
    I believe I only had that happen to me once.. that was when I first got the phone.. lol. I was liek "What the ****!" LoL

But ever since I began updating to different OS's and such. It doesn't show up anymore.
    07-19-09 05:56 PM
    The lightning wallpaper is part of the default Zen Theme. The carrier wallpapers are part of the branding process. The system superimposed the carrier branded wallpaper on top of the default Zen one. There is obviously some coding issues with this, which allows it to sometimes bleed through. Yet another unresolved 4.7 bug throughout all the releases.
    07-19-09 07:28 PM
    Originally on storm prior 2 carrier install > Lightning Wallpaper
    07-19-09 07:34 PM
    I sometimes see a small section of it popup "behind" my home screen buttons. Its very strange. I will be on my home screen and hit my "messages" button. The button disappears and in place of the square is the corresponding section of the lightning wallpaper. I hit the space again and it goes into my messages. Happens quite often to me.
    07-19-09 07:36 PM
    I've only had this start happening to me after I updated to OS .151

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 08:04 PM
    It happens to me on .148, showing uo under buttons I hit on the home screen, if it takes a moment for something to open.

07-19-09 08:50 PM
    I found that if you run a theme and then go to the app screen and then go to options, change the number of rows to 1 or 3, you will get the storm wallpaper. At least I did.
    07-19-09 08:55 PM
    But the big question is where on the phone is it. If its bleeding through it
    Has to be on the phone somewhere. How can you get to it?

07-19-09 10:28 PM
    But the big question is where on the phone is it. If its bleeding through it
    Has to be on the phone somewhere. How can you get to it?

Perhaps you missed my post.

The lightning wallpaper is part of the default Zen Theme. The carrier wallpapers are part of the branding process. The system superimposed the carrier branded wallpaper on top of the default Zen one. There is obviously some coding issues with this, which allows it to sometimes bleed through. Yet another unresolved 4.7 bug throughout all the releases.
    07-19-09 10:50 PM
    Yes I did see your post. I don't really understand what you are talking about so forgive
    Me for sounding ignorant. I think you are very smart when it comes to
    Blackberries and quite good looking also

07-19-09 11:20 PM
    Yes I did see your post. I don't really understand what you are talking about so forgive

lol.

yeah i get this too.
    07-19-09 11:25 PM
    I've been seeing this issue since day one, doesn't matter which OS I'm using.
    07-19-09 11:48 PM

CIVIC is a chick???
    07-20-09 12:51 AM
    CIVIC is a chick???
    Yup and she knows pretty much everything Blackberry related.
    07-20-09 01:33 AM
    Yup and she knows pretty much everything Blackberry related.
    That part I already knew!
    07-20-09 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD