I just ordered the 2600. I dont care about the bulkiness. I need a stronger battery. 90%? LOVE.

Now if only there were a skin that could manage it...
    01-01-09 07:16 PM
    Seidio is considering to develop the extended innocase for Seidio 2600 mah battery for Storm

Seidio
    Great, count me in for both then!
    01-01-09 11:05 PM
    I wonder if the 1600 will be thick enough so I can take the credit card out of the battery compartment
    ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    that would be awesome if it worked just a smidgeon thicker battery...
    01-02-09 12:58 AM
    3mm is roughly the thickness of 2 quarters stacked on top of each other. Not too thick. 4mm is about 3 dimes on top of each other.
    01-02-09 01:02 AM
    I want to get the battery but does anyone know if the phone will still fit in the Verizon cradle with the added thickness?
    01-02-09 02:33 AM
    I had the seidio extended battery for my windows mobile phone. The thickness it added was terrible but I needed it just to get through a full day because windows mobile phones suck with battery life

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 03:35 AM
    I've used an extended battery for my xv6700 and I don't think I will go there with any other phone. The bulkiness is unattractive. I can't imagine the sleekness of my storm being messed up with a badunkadunk hanging off the back lol. Right now I have two standard batteries that I use and that seems to be enough for me.
    01-02-09 07:35 AM
    3-4mm is a lot. Considering the 1600maH is the same size as the original Storm battery, I'll just use that and keep the 1400 with me on trips as a spare. Going to grab the mini battery charger when it comes out. Heck, swapping batteries = battery pull anyway. So, why not?
    01-06-09 05:05 PM
    I want to get the battery but does anyone know if the phone will still fit in the Verizon cradle with the added thickness?
    I think it's safe to say that with the 2600 battery installed, your phone will no longer fit the cradle. I sometimes have difficulty getting the phone on the cradle with the full body invisible shield. That should say something!
    01-06-09 07:39 PM
    i bought the 2600 for my storm. The added size is so small it does not matter. i have big hands and it actually provides a nice add to holding the device.

the battery ROCKs! i am in sales and will easily talk for 4+ hours a day on the phone and i have yet to get this thing with less than 50% battery. it goes on forever.

my only complaint is that seidio did a great job on the extra door size and frame, it is plastic and one already broke. because the battery rocks so much i would be willing to pay extra for a metal door.

highly recommend
    02-20-09 01:51 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD