Folks,

got an innocase storm and I am noticing that my screen is moving around a bit where as a week ago it would not move at all.

Since putting the innocase II on, Ive noticed that the frame seems to be widening in a way. I think this is happening when I take the top off to throw it on the charging pod or to do a batt pull.

Any thoughts from users out there?

Feeling kinda bummed since my 4th(!) storm seemed to be perfect! Boo!
    01-13-09 06:10 PM
    anyone? bump
    01-13-09 07:46 PM
    All screens move. That is how it is. It may not move or wiggle a lot but it moves.

I have the Innocase I and I dont have any problems. From what I read on the forums, Innocase II requires you to pull and snap the case on/off? If you're constantly doing in order to put the Storm on the dock, that could be a reason.
    01-13-09 07:48 PM
    lol i have the innocase II and i dont have any screen movement at all
    01-13-09 07:54 PM
    So, when I got my storm and before I used my innocase II, my storm did not move AT ALL. For real, no exaggeration.

Since then, there is considerable wiggling going on.

What I'm seeking here is some feedback from folks who have and are using the innocase II to offer their own experiences up.

Stands to reason that the way the case is designed is affecting the actual frame of the phone.
    01-13-09 07:56 PM
    i just recieved my innocase II today so i really cant help you .... how long have you had the case ?
    if this is a serious problem i think imma remove my case
    01-13-09 07:58 PM
    i just recieved my innocase II today so i really cant help you .... how long have you had the case ?
    if this is a serious problem i think imma remove my case
    I'm trying to figure out if it is a problem. Dont wanna start a panic or anything.

I've had my case for about a week, maybe a bit more. Taking the top off pulls on the chrome side, I can see it.
    01-13-09 08:06 PM
    ok .... please keep us updated
    01-13-09 08:10 PM
    I had the innocase II on my storm for @4 days until I realized that the hard buttons were starting to make a crackling sound. I I looked at the buttons it seemed as thought thet were lifting off. I had this storm since Dec. 19 with the Best Buy holster and it was as perfect as can be. Now the sound has subsided and they buttons seem ok, but not the same as before the innocase II.

I will return the innocase II.
    01-13-09 08:36 PM
    mann ... i really like this case too
    01-13-09 08:48 PM
    I had the innocase II on my storm for @4 days until I realized that the hard buttons were starting to make a crackling sound. I I looked at the buttons it seemed as thought thet were lifting off. I had this storm since Dec. 19 with the Best Buy holster and it was as perfect as can be. Now the sound has subsided and they buttons seem ok, but not the same as before the innocase II.

I will return the innocase II.
    Shoot. This is seriously depressing. I too love the case but it doesnt seem like keeping it for aesthetic reasons is worth it. Is the holster the same for both innocase I and II? BOO!
    01-13-09 08:51 PM
    i also was a bit less than impressed with the "rubberized" texture. Not too much grip.
    01-13-09 09:10 PM
    so do u guys recommend removing the case ?
    01-13-09 09:13 PM
    Folks,

Since putting the innocase II on, Ive noticed that the frame seems to be widening in a way. I think this is happening when I take the top off to throw it on the charging pod or to do a batt pull.

(
    Seems to be the opposite of my experience - my case seems to crush the sides against the screen to the point that the screen will not click when in the case. I really wanted to like this case but after trying it on three different Storms, only one will click and just barely at that. It also makes a battery pull even more painful because it's so tight.
    01-13-09 09:33 PM
    I just got the Innocase I. I haven't noticed any problems, but I am a bit disappointed with all the talk on this forum about it.

"Rubberized texture"? This is laughable. C'mon guys...its just plastic!
    01-13-09 09:43 PM
    Seems to be the opposite of my experience - my case seems to crush the sides against the screen to the point that the screen will not click when in the case. I really wanted to like this case but after trying it on three different Storms, only one will click and just barely at that. It also makes a battery pull even more painful because it's so tight.
    Yeah, its the taking the case off issue that is causing the frame to stretch, for lack of a better term.
    01-13-09 09:51 PM
    I've had mine for a few weeks and think it works great! I've had no problems what so ever. I'm sure you are putting it on correctly with the right side first and NOT sliding it on to the phone.
    01-13-09 09:53 PM
    I have the Innocase II and I don't have screen wiggle. I've taken it out five or six times but I leave it on while charging (my cradle is just for show now). It must be that you're removing it too often or too forcibly. Sorry to hear this because the case is awesome.

On a side note, I feel the Innocase II is an absolutely perfect fit. Typing is more crisp and responsive with it on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 10:00 PM
    I have the Innocase II and I don't have screen wiggle. I've taken it out five or six times but I leave it on while charging (my cradle is just for show now). It must be that you're removing it too often or too forcibly. Sorry to hear this because the case is awesome.

On a side note, I feel the Innocase II is an absolutely perfect fit. Typing is more crisp and responsive with it on.

im with him ... i just never took of my case for anything yet ...
    01-13-09 10:33 PM
    Can we try and keep the speculation of what others are doing out of sharing what our OWN experiences are please?

If I were being too forceful, this thread would not exist.

01-13-09 10:44 PM
    Innocase II here....no problems, oh and i see what they mean by rubberized texture...its not amazing, but I can feel a little bit of it, it doesn't feel like cheap *** plastic.
    01-13-09 10:44 PM
    I have the Innocase II and love it. I have the combo holster with it and it's much better than the leather holster that VZW sells.

I haven't experienced the problem, but I was concerned about removing the case in the event of a battery pull, so I downloaded "quickpull" which solved all the problems.
    01-13-09 10:52 PM
    I just got my I2 today and haven't had any problems putting it on or removing it so far.
    01-13-09 11:45 PM
    Can we try and keep the speculation of what others are doing out of sharing what our OWN experiences are please?

If I were being too forceful, this thread would not exist.
    You asked for an opinion on a public forum. Don't be so picky about what responses you get. I gave you my experience and offered some ideas. I'm sure you're perfect. Enjoy your wiggly screen.
    01-13-09 11:58 PM
    You asked for an opinion on a public forum. Don't be so picky about what responses you get. I gave you my experience and offered some ideas. I'm sure you're perfect. Enjoy your wiggly screen.
    Wow, handle requests much? I did ask for opinions but not speculation on what I "must" be doing wrong.

Get a grip jackattack, take your own advice and realize that I wasnt trying to pick a fight.
    01-14-09 12:13 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD