New to the Storm 9530..just upgraded to 5.0..and there are memory leaks with appleberry themes. it seems this is a very common issue with 5.0 and plazmic. so i was wondering if i can increase the startup memory and ow i would go about doing it
    12-12-09 02:55 AM
    the best way I have found to do this is to remove unnecessary files from the OS before your load it on your device. If you want to learn more, read here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/how-shrink-os-348769/

But make sure you READ and backup everything first. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 09:16 AM
    It doesn't matter if you shrink the OS. Those themes are soooo memory hungry. They just keep eating away at the app memory and you will be down to nothing in no time.
    12-12-09 10:19 AM
    I never said shrinking the OS would resolve the issues with his theme. He asked how to increase startup memory, which I advised him on. But thanks for stopping by...

12-12-09 10:31 AM
    Don't get your panties in a bunch. I myself use Shrink-A-OS, but I had to let him know that his theme is what is causing his problem.
    12-12-09 10:51 AM
    just upgraded to 5.0..and there are memory leaks with appleberry themes. it seems this is a very common issue with 5.0 and plazmic.
    seems like he already knew themes cause an issue and was looking to increase his STARTUP memory. Insert stupid roll eyes smiley face...

12-12-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD