I found that it is hard to notice when clicking my screen on the outer edges, as a lot of other people have also mentioned. However my brother also has a storm and his clicks are consistent and more noticeable throughout the entire screen, even on the far edges. Maybe some of us just got bum devices?
    11-26-08 08:58 PM
    Yes, there are several threads on this and there are units that are "bum devices". There are several documented cases where Verizon has replaced peoples phones for this too.
    11-26-08 09:01 PM
    thanks for the conformation jb-sb, i'll be taking mine into verizon tomorrow to get a new one
    11-26-08 09:03 PM
    My buttons are tougher to push on the edges as well. I thought this was the way it is. Your all saying that its an actual problem? Should I bring in my Storm to replace it? What do you guys think?

Edit: I just tried the "put a piece of paper under the battery" trick and it seems to be clicking fine. I'd rather not have to bring in my Storm...this should work for now.
    Last edited by Stang68; 11-26-08 at 09:50 PM.
    11-26-08 09:44 PM
    I might try that as a temp fix...I don't want to take mine back either, but I also don't want a bad device or have to settle for keeping paper in it
    11-26-08 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD