I just wanted to say how pleased I was with my Incipio Feather for the Storm.

I placed and order yesterday at 1:00 p.m. and got an additional email at 2:36 p.m. saying thanks for placing my order and that it's being shipped I got home from work today and the case was already in my mail box. I just used the free shipping. I expected it at least to take a week or so.

Great case, fast shipping.
    04-23-09 04:54 PM
    im so jelous of you. i ordered mine yesterday too but i havent got mine. where do you live. I cant wait to get my hands on this product.
    04-23-09 04:56 PM
    I think mine will be here today...hope I like it! The company seems great to deal with.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 05:16 PM
    im so jelous of you. i ordered mine yesterday too but i havent got mine. where do you live. I cant wait to get my hands on this product.
    The reason mine came so fast I'm sure is because I'm in San Diego. The company is based in Irvine. Still impressive as **** IMO. I've ordered stuff from companies closer than that it's it's still taken over a week.

I think mine will be here today...hope I like it! The company seems great to deal with.

I'm sure you'll like it. I think it's the best case I've seen so far.

I have a bb silicone case and it was always sticking in my pocket and I'd miss calls because I couldn't get to it in time. This phone is mildy rubberized but still slick so it doesn't stick in your pocket.
    04-23-09 05:28 PM
    I <3 Incipio. I'm waiting on a leather case that I ordered that is supposed to fit my Feathered Storm... I plan to hook it to my purse straps for easy access.
    04-23-09 05:37 PM
    Damn looks like I'm gonna have to spend that $20 lol everyone seems to love this case and I am sick of my silicone one.. same problem as you 03formeh it's just too sticky inside pockets.
    04-23-09 06:16 PM
    best purchase I've made, wish they had more colors to choose from
    04-23-09 07:33 PM
    The reason mine came so fast I'm sure is because I'm in San Diego. The company is based in Irvine. Still impressive as **** IMO. I've ordered stuff from companies closer than that it's it's still taken over a week.

I'm sure you'll like it. I think it's the best case I've seen so far.

I have a bb silicone case and it was always sticking in my pocket and I'd miss calls because I couldn't get to it in time. This phone is mildy rubberized but still slick so it doesn't stick in your pocket.
    I'm also jealous! I ordered two last Friday & they have yet to arrive. Don't get me wrong, I can only blame myself for going with the USPS (Ultimate Slow Postal System) option. This coupled with that Incipio is in Cali & I'm in South Carolina, real close to where the fire is happening. I'm sure they will arrive tomorrow.

04-23-09 08:04 PM
    I ordered mine on a Saturday. I am assuming that they are closed on weekends. Got an email Monday morning saying my order is being prepared for shipping. Another email a few hours later saying it was shipped. Next day, it came in the mail. But I'm only about an hour away from Irvine.

I think as long as you submit your order before 1:00 PM (I think I saw something on their website and I am not 100% certain about the exact time), your order will ship out the same day. Now, once it's shipped, it is up to USPS (if you choose USPS shipping) when your order arrives. It's out of Incipio's control.
    04-23-09 08:53 PM
    Ordered one Sunday and got it today shipped USPS to IN. Nice case for sure. I like my Innocase II as well.
    04-23-09 08:54 PM
    I must also agree that Incipio knows good customer service. Not only do their products arrive quickly, but I had two cracks in the corners of my feather case and they promptly sent a new one to me within a few days.

Thanks Incipio!!

ice9mike
    04-23-09 09:15 PM
    I just got my Black one. I absolutely love it. I didn't realize that it came with 2 screen protectors. The packaging looks amazing, let alone the cool looking case. They have a great product and know how to show it off.
    04-23-09 09:34 PM
    meh, mine didn't make it today...maybe tomorrow. They shipped it on Tues, so I figured two days USPS. Oh well, must be patient!
    04-23-09 09:51 PM
    great product fast shipping... I got the black feather and im loving it so far... considering ordering different colors to switch it up
    04-23-09 10:18 PM
    yep, ordered Tues morning, received it Thursday. Cali to Indy.... Not to bad! Oh and the case is nice too.
    04-23-09 11:38 PM
    Cracked in the corner. Only my 2nd day. Incipio screen protectors suck. Get the verizon ones.
    Screen protector s have improved. Case still cracks but they ship you a new one quick as heck!
    Last edited by masterpiecefinishes; 06-30-09 at 06:30 PM.
    04-23-09 11:55 PM
    i love this cover too! its thin and smooth. i havent droped it yet so dont know about protection in a fall. but for everyday bumps its great !

i ordered it monday morning and had it by tues! (im in socal also)
    04-24-09 12:52 AM
    I gotta wait for mine to go across country. CA to NY. Yea.
    04-24-09 12:58 AM
    I just got my Black one. I absolutely love it. I didn't realize that it came with 2 screen protectors. The packaging looks amazing, let alone the cool looking case. They have a great product and know how to show it off.
    I must've gotten an extra one mine. It came with 3 screen protectors

I didn't even know until I opened it that it came with them.

Mine had a wiping cloth (material like a sunglass case) screen protectors and a little credit card type plastic deal to help apply the protectors.

I order a lot of stuff online and this was by far the fastest shipped thing I've recieved without paying for shipping.
    04-24-09 07:32 AM
    I <3 Incipio. I'm waiting on a leather case that I ordered that is supposed to fit my Feathered Storm...

zazzified, I have a Best Skins Ever on my Storm and am looking for a leather case with a swivel clip that is not too tight on the Storm. I guess you also needed a more roomy case. Which one did you get? Any suggestions for a case that my Storm with the skin will fit into and not rub the corners of the Storm? Thanks!
    04-24-09 07:41 AM
    Hope ur safe-those fires look bad
    04-24-09 07:43 AM
    best purchase I've made, wish they had more colors to choose from

I agree, a good rich green would have been nice, not that olive color though... don't need that... Who knows maybe more will come
    04-24-09 10:05 AM
    ...I order a lot of stuff online and this was by far the fastest shipped thing I've recieved without paying for shipping.
    I was amazed too, got to me in 2 days... about 30 minutes after odering I got confirmation of shipment... very impressed!!
    04-24-09 10:10 AM
    two thumbs up for this case! Leightweight but provides just enough protection!

Warning: Do not get this case if you're clumsy!
    04-24-09 03:45 PM
    zazzified, I have a Best Skins Ever on my Storm and am looking for a leather case with a swivel clip that is not too tight on the Storm. I guess you also needed a more roomy case. Which one did you get? Any suggestions for a case that my Storm with the skin will fit into and not rub the corners of the Storm? Thanks!
    I got the Bond Street Leather Holster for the Bold. The Incipio rep on here told me it would also fit the Storm with the Feather. It hasn't arrived yet - I am in Virginia so it may be here tomorrow. It would be a miracle if it arrived by today... I can dream, though. I just did the free shipping. I will review it once it arrives and include pictures. It does not swivel, however.

Last edited by zazzified; 04-24-09 at 03:49 PM.
    04-24-09 03:46 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD