I don't know if others found the same to be true but when I upgraded from the original OS to .109 my prior complaint of my Storm sounding tinny while I was conversing changed. To clarify, prior to the upgrade, when I used my phone, everything sounded tinny on my end. Now it sounds normal or so close to it that it seems normal. Originally, I figured it was a hardware glitch yet now I know better.
    03-07-09 09:04 AM
    Mine still doesn't sound very good, and muffled if my face gets to close to the mouthpiece.
    03-07-09 09:22 AM
    Mine still doesn't sound very good, and muffled if my face gets to close to the mouthpiece.
    Same situation. Really noticed the muffled sound yesterday and not too happy about it, but hopefully this will go away. I'm on .109, also.
    03-07-09 10:31 AM
    Mine sounds ok now on my end, better than with .75. However, I am now getting complaints from people on the other end saying that i'm breaking up, with or without the bluetooth headset. Happens with 5 bars too. Sucks, and I hope we get a new leak soon to fix it.
    03-07-09 11:44 AM
    106 had better sound quality but proved unstable, 109 sound quality has somewhat not quite matched up but overall seems better than 106.
    03-07-09 01:09 PM
    So is it confirmed to be a software not hardware issue. I was thinking of replacing mine for this issue. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 10:13 AM
    for me 4.7.109 is the best of all until 4.7.113 leak out ! ....may be ... and
    I hardly waiting for that ....
    03-10-09 10:46 AM
    Mine sounds ok now on my end, better than with .75. However, I am now getting complaints from people on the other end saying that i'm breaking up, with or without the bluetooth headset. Happens with 5 bars too. Sucks, and I hope we get a new leak soon to fix it.
    Mine is the same way. Yesterday I dropped 2 calls with full bars. My radio actually turned off and I couldn't get it to turn back on. I had to do 3 battery pulls to get it back on. That innocase is hard to get off

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD