less than 24 hours I have my Storm, it's broken. I swear kids are like fking zombies when someone has something new.

Screen is cracked and only 1/4 of a cm is touchable. I really didn't know people could be so fking moronic. 3 minutes left of school, and a bunch of people acting like absolute FK heads. 2 idiots start screwing around and my phone somehow gets involved, it was on my desk (trying to read a text). Next I know someone is grabbing it and I push them away, then someone else, and push then into a desk to get them off of it, and I just slip into my pocket. Bell rings, me and my friend Jeff are walking and I pull it out to read another message, and the entire screen is cracked.

Good thing I got insurance. Just don't know how the **** to explain this.

If there wasn't a chat filter I probably would have just wrote a paragraph of nonsense and swearing. Man am I FKING pissed.
    12-05-08 01:46 PM
    Third grade sucks, doesn't it?
    12-05-08 01:48 PM
    Third grade sucks, doesn't it?
    I had that happen with my nintendo DS and PSP back in highschool, now I don't let people touch my stuff, even my best friends I have to dial the phone for.
    12-05-08 01:50 PM
    Ouch....thats ruff....but @ least u got insurance.
    12-05-08 01:50 PM
    Insurance is a back up plan to morale lesson. As Arreat said, I'm not letting anyone use anything I own. Even if they're dying and they need to use my phone.
    12-05-08 01:51 PM
    Personally I would of either broke somebodys nose or jaw. I hate horseplay, I would personally knock somebody out.
    12-05-08 01:53 PM
    That does suck, and man I feel your pain. People ALWAYS want to finger-FK your new electronics.
    12-05-08 01:54 PM
    Sorry to hear about your phone. Any shiny new device doesn't belong in the grasp of other people especially in a school setting. It belongs safely in your pocket. Insurance will pay for one replacement at $50 and the next time you will have to pay the full no contract price. Put your phone away and don't let other ppl see it.

My 17 year old son is asking for a Storm and I told him no because only a month ago he dropped his phone while raking leaves and we had to check 11 bags of leaves to find his phone!
    12-05-08 01:54 PM
    Sheesh. When I was in school, having a cell phone or pager was grounds for immediate suspension.

Now kids are carrying phones that come with at least an $80/mo. bill?
    12-05-08 01:55 PM
    This is the first phone that I've had that's gotten broken. I'm 17 now and I've probably been through at least 6-8 phones. I've just always gotten new ones through upgrades or switching service. And of course the one that gets broken is the Storm.

If Verizon somehow voids around their insurance because of how stupid this sounds, then I'll be expecting to be paid, otherwise someone's getting a fist in the face unexpectedly.
    12-05-08 01:57 PM
    otherwise someone's getting a fist in the face unexpectedly.
    Wait wasn't your title of the thread "Immaturity?"
    12-05-08 01:59 PM
    when I was in junior high, cell phones were only available in cars and Zach Morris had one
    12-05-08 02:05 PM
    Bag phones baby!
    12-05-08 02:09 PM
    Wait wasn't your title of the thread "Immaturity?"
    Pay back is a bit**.
    12-05-08 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD