I configured IMAP on my blackberry, but every time I reply to or forward an email in Outlook, the original email that I am responding to or forwarding gets sent back to my blackberry.

IMAP on Blackberry is connecting to Exchange 2007. Outlook 2007 is connected directly to Exchange 2007 or through Outlook Anywhere.

Outlook forwards or replies to an email and that original forwarded or repied to email is received on the Blackberry as if it were a new incoming email.
    11-03-09 02:22 PM
    I set up a hosted work account to forward to my blackberry.net address. In VZW BIS I then set up a filter on the original work account to not forward any mail sent to that account. Since the forward is at the server level I get my work mail only once on my blackberry.net account on the S2, and by setting the "name" field to my user@domain work address my replies appear to be coming from my work account (unless someone were to actually look at the message headers.) Maybe some/part of this might be helpful to you.
    11-03-09 02:26 PM
    Your problem is only on the BB so actually to best solution is to go into your BB BIS account from your PC (not BB) and create a filter. I believe the link AT&T link

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular

1. Login
    2. Under your "Email Accounts" select Filters on the left hand side.
    3. Click Add Filter

Now create a filter with "From" equals your email address and check "Do not forward messages to device.

Save the filter.
    11-03-09 02:33 PM
    I'm not getting the email from myself, I'm getting the original email. Example, in Outlook, I find an email from original.email.address from two years ago (age of the email doesn't matter) and forward it to new.email.address ... new.email.address gets the forwarded email and my Blackberry gets that two year old email from original.email.address as if it were a new message coming in.

Your problem is only on the BB so actually to best solution is to go into your BB BIS account from your PC (not BB) and create a filter. I believe the link AT&T link

bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular

1. Login
    2. Under your "Email Accounts" select Filters on the left hand side.
    3. Click Add Filter

Now create a filter with "From" equals your email address and check "Do not forward messages to device.

Save the filter.
    11-03-09 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD