Why can't I get images on my email. When I open an email from anyone, Trump Plaza for example, I can never see the image included in a normal email. It is only a blank image box with the name of the image in it. It seem like they are going straight to my media card, for some reason. It is full od dunkin donuts logos, trump logos, carnival cruise logos... etc. How do I fix this?
    02-27-09 09:33 AM
    When you're reading the email, click the bb button and select get images.
    02-27-09 09:39 AM
    There's no way to have it do it automatically? I had to do that with my other and its a pain in the A. I want to see the way an email is supposed to look as soon as I open it up.
    02-27-09 11:25 AM
    Go into your message folder (I have them combined so I assume it's folder by folder if you don't) > BB button > Options > Email Settings > download images automatically.
    02-27-09 11:43 AM
    I have always had mine set to download images automatically and I still have to go to options>download images everytime...Any other ideas?
    02-27-09 11:56 AM
    I have always had mine set to download images automatically and I still have to go to options>download images everytime...Any other ideas?
    Mine doesn't work all that often but I figured it might just be me, lol
    02-27-09 12:02 PM
    Yeah. Mine has always been set to download automatically but it has never worked. Weird. I have to always manualy tell it to download the images.
    02-27-09 12:12 PM
    It seems like if it's part of an HTML email with a crazy layout, the images don't load. But if the images are sent in the actual body of the email and not part of the HTML, they load.
    02-27-09 12:16 PM
    Man u learn something new in here every day! Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD