Here is my problem.I use to be able to update with out any problem.Well now i try to update and the only update i can find is .65 .75.It will not show .113 like it did with the previous upgrades.I have reinstalled and deleted DM and .113 several times without any luck.I was told to try it not connected to the internet still no luck.I have deleted vender xml file still with no luck.I was told to look for appdata and virtualstore on my computer(vista) but i can not find it at all.When i disconnect from online i get nothing as a update there is no o.s. found whats so ever.Can someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-14-09 09:59 AM
    04-14-09 10:04 AM
    Wow, I wish there were numerous beta installation guides around these parts.

Oh wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 10:05 AM
    The latest and greatest from RIM is .75, it is the fastest and most stable. There are so called "leaked" OS's available that are slightly faster but even more buggy. It seems that a hardware rev is required to fix the Storms abysmal performance. I have tried the leaks but they drop about 10% of my calls, and it is actually important that I receive my calls. There has been a rumored update for months, nothing yet.
    04-14-09 10:12 AM
    I read that already thanks thats were i was getting the info to delete vender file still no luck thanks
    04-14-09 10:18 AM
    I give up !!!!!!! I guess I'm stuck with .109 forever

04-14-09 03:21 PM
    Update with app loader. It works every time. Even has details that tell what's being updated/downgraded

04-14-09 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD