My husband called telesales friday morning and ordered my phone. When I asked him for an order number so I could see what I could do about tracking it, he said they never gave him one. When yesterday came and went without a charge to our bank account, I decided to call and find out the deal. The extremely nice customer service rep explained that not only had no order been placed, but no one had even accessed his account recently. She said I could either have him call and order again (he's giving me his upgrade and we're on separate plans) or go to a store. He got special pricing due to a 5 day sale that ended the 21st! I'm fuming. Has anyone else had this happen? Any luck at any of the stores? I'm really about to cry here. Pathetic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 12:16 PM
    aw that really sucks im so sorry that happened. I have heard of similar issues w such high demand / a hectic sales department. hope it all works out well
    11-25-08 12:21 PM
    I wish my wife were that passionate about the storm...

11-25-08 12:23 PM
    Thank you! And I'm glad my husband is NOT passionate about the storm, otherwise I would have been stuck paying full retail! Haha. I just hope I can find one at a store. Has anyone had any luck finding them in stores this week so far?

11-25-08 12:27 PM
    Sorta same thing here: my order was supposed to go in Friday with telesales, it didn't until Saturday morning (the day I was supposed to get my phone, btw) and since it went in late, I am now looking at Dec. 5th. Very frustrating, but I'll tell you in about four more days you'll realize there is nothing you can do about it. Trust me, I was so mad over the weekend that I wanted to fight, but yesterday I felt like I was calming down, and today....whatever. Hopefully it will come before then. Absolutely nothing else I can do about it.

Sucks though, I know exactly how you feel.

11-25-08 12:32 PM
    Thank you! And I'm glad my husband is NOT passionate about the storm, otherwise I would have been stuck paying full retail! Haha. I just hope I can find one at a store. Has anyone had any luck finding them in stores this week so far?

I found some at a local best buy. The main store in town was sold out, but the other one had quite a few remaining. Looks like they got in the same numbers and the one with less traffic still has them in stock! Good luck!

11-25-08 12:35 PM
    i would check with your local best buy stores, thats where i got mine saturday afternoon
    11-25-08 12:36 PM
    great minds think alike sily12 lol
    11-25-08 12:37 PM
    Same thing happened to me. Placed my order on Thursday for Saturday delivery. Never received a call on Friday so I called to check the status at night and the rep didn’t see any order in my account. I emailed them to tell them my order was never placed even though I put in an order. Some lady called me and placed it Saturday around 3pm. My CC has now been charged and the order is in my account but won’t ship until Dec 5th or before. Hoping to have it next week.

I’m not pissed about not having the Storm, more pissed at the rep not doing his job by placing my order that I left with him.
    11-25-08 12:45 PM
    got mine at the local Verizon Wireless store.
    11-25-08 12:52 PM
    bb is selling the ones that were pre ordered that were not picked up yet.
    11-25-08 12:55 PM
    i called and cancelled mine and went to the store and got one on friday the 21st.
    if they already shipped it, just don't accept it because it needs to be signed for and it will go back.
    11-25-08 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD