I keep getting some sort of error when I try to pull up the dial pad or contact list or anything to do with making a call. It says unspecified error 40<=40 or something like that. I've tried a bat pull twice and it didn't help. The browser works fine-im using it now. But once I try to make a call I get the error message and the phone freezes. Wtf? Is it just me or does it take a ridiculously long tome for the phone to boot up. I timed mine and it was 2 min and 30 seconds.
    12-05-08 10:11 AM
    Have you tried updating to the latest os/firmware?

I believe its .75 for VzW and .78 for Vodafone
    12-05-08 10:20 AM
    Not sure ** to do it. This whole BlackBerry thing is new to me. How?
    12-05-08 10:45 AM
    This seems to be a really good forum, but you guys absolutely suck at helping folks that are new to bb's.
    12-05-08 01:12 PM
    Before you start bashing people here... if you are having problems with your phone, take it to Verizon as it's under warranty... this isnt anything that we can help you with. Maybe a part of your phone app is missing... thats what it is is an app, so it could be corrupt.
    12-05-08 01:39 PM
    seriously. Before you bash everyone about not helping, do a little legwork and search. For example the question on upgrading the OS has been answered in MULTIPLE forums.

As for phone erroring when trying to make a call, did you try to troubleshoot with Verizon?
    12-05-08 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD