Ok so a couple days ago I installed iheart radio for my storm, and during the installation it asked me to change something or nother, i accidentally said no and it went back to the application menu. Whenever i reopened the app, it would load for a second and then go back to the application menu. So I uninstalled and reinstalled, it loads for a sec, and goes back to the application menu.

Can someone pls suggest something I can do to fix this!!!!!

*goes back to application menu*
    04-01-09 10:50 PM
    I don't know exactly how familiar with the bb Os you are so I'll explain it all. Go to options => advanced option => applications and delete the application. Then download it again and go back to the applications in options and tap (not click) Iheartradio and press the blackberry key. Select change application permissions and set allthe options to allow. You should be good to go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 11:19 PM
    You should really just reset permissions on the app back to default and then start it. This time answer correctly for the permission settings.

Setting an app to allow ALL permissions is not a good security measure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 11:24 PM
    all permissions need to be set for allow.

i loaded iheart onto my storm and the ONLY issue i have with it is that the music isnt audible until i manually toggle the volume.... other than that, it works great! a FREE!!! hello?
    04-01-09 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD