How would you go about it? I used my new every 2 deal back in February to get mine.

So let's say I do want to make a switch...my only option really is to sell it on eBay or CL. But even then, since I used my new every 2 already, I'm going to be stuck paying full price on a Tour.

Does anyone know of any loopholes that might allow me an inexpensive upgrade through VZW?
    Last edited by ChezDigital; 09-19-09 at 08:49 AM.
    09-19-09 08:47 AM
    The only way is to 1. Pay full retail or 2. Hope you are eligible fo an annual upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 08:58 AM
    just sell the storm on craigslist and buy your tour on craigslist also. i see em go for as low as 250 here in az. you just have to keep looking and find a good deal
    09-19-09 09:02 AM
    just sell the storm on craigslist and buy your tour on craigslist also. i see em go for as low as 250 here in az. you just have to keep looking and find a good deal
    Good idea.
    09-19-09 11:06 AM
    Get it replaced for legitamate reasons 3 times within 90 days and you have the option to flip to another phone. The Tour is on the matrix for allowable phones under this VZW policy, but trust me... you probably won't be any more happier with the Tour, it sucks.
    09-19-09 12:53 PM
    So realistically what other phones on vzw are even worth getting? Storm 2 seems cool but you'll pay big to get it, iphone is a ways away, winmo phones for days, and enough clamshell and qwerty dumbphones to choke a donkey!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD