Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but when viewing messages(email or sms/mms ect.), the messages are seperated by date. what would be cool is if the date row itself was collapsible. on my phone they are selectable, but do nothing when u click on them. how cool would it be too hide all the messages inside all the dates except for the day u want to view, it would save alot of time scrolling through all ur messages. i unoo i jus thought about this and thought i would post it. what do u guys think?!?
    01-03-09 03:19 PM
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but when viewing messages(email or sms/mms ect.), the messages are seperated by date. what would be cool is if the date row itself was collapsible. on my phone they are selectable, but do nothing when u click on them. how cool would it be too hide all the messages inside all the dates except for the day u want to view, it would save alot of time scrolling through all ur messages. i unoo i jus thought about this and thought i would post it. what do u guys think?!?
    you can separate them by person if you want...by doing search
    01-03-09 03:45 PM
    Like collapsing a full list of names on a buddy list? That would be pretty neat and useful feature.
    01-03-09 04:09 PM
    Like collapsing a full list of names on a buddy list? That would be pretty neat and useful feature.
    exactly!!!! Would anyone else find this usefull?!?!
    01-04-09 12:53 AM
    Totally agree! I'm a message packrat and would love to have different organization that way I could get to older messages quicker. Doing a sender search just doesn't cut the mustard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 11:40 AM
    Threaded messaging.

/end thread

hands down the easiest, cant believe these companies still havent figured out the ease and likability of threaded messages. quite a shame...
    01-04-09 11:46 AM
    I agree with fuller

Threaded MMS is by far the easiest way of keeping track of your messages.
    01-04-09 12:00 PM
    U can increase the number of msgs that are in ur conversation to up to 50. Looks just like threaded text. Or make ur friends get blackberry & then just use bbm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 12:18 PM
    you know if you go into your messages and you enable the keyboard, pressing DF moves back a day and JK moves forward a day. i find that easy for going through messages. there are a few other message shortcuts with the keyboard. just mess around with it.

i also noticed something i think is pretty cool but i dunno if it has been posted yet... with the suretype keyboard on if you scroll your finger down either the left or right side of the keyboard and highlighting the qw as zx buttons or the op l delete and enter button it hides the keyboard. i think its really neat how it does it. hopefully it works on everyone elses phone and its not just me. im running .85
    01-04-09 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD