I'm on Storm #2 and run .75 still. My first storm had very squished icons in landscape within folders and they are far from responsive to the touch. My second one came with .75 and the icons were a normal size. However oneday for whatever reason they too became squished and hard to work with. Small problem but curious if anyone is familiar with it. I captured it as well...but i can't post a link.
    02-15-09 10:01 PM
    Post thw link with spaces that should work I would like to see what u r talking about

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 10:55 PM
    i159.photobucket.com/albums/t126/jonnyam/mail.jpg

There it is. add the http blah blah blah
    02-16-09 01:10 AM
    Mine just started doing the EXACT same thing actually so I'd love to see if there's a fix or anything. I noticed it after I tried a couple themes on it, so maybe after you change the theme then go back to the default theme it doesn't revert to the original settings within subfolders.
    02-16-09 01:13 AM
    I also tried a couple themes out, but it was doing that before themes were even available for the storm I believe. I imagine the official os update would fix something like that. If and when it decides to finally show it's wonderful face.
    02-16-09 01:50 AM
    ...anybody is to read this with the same problem. I changed my grid layout in advanced options/accessibilty from 4x4 to default, which is also 4x4 strangely. It fixed it though, so there you have it.
    02-28-09 12:10 PM
    ...anybody is to read this with the same problem. I changed my grid layout in advanced options/accessibilty from 4x4 to default, which is also 4x4 strangely. It fixed it though, so there you have it.
    They are the same, but the default keeps the size, and the 4x4 always shows 16 per screen for landscape and portrait.
    02-28-09 12:35 PM
    i just switched it to default and it fixed it...weird
    08-18-10 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD