Is there an application like ibeer for the storm?

My brother is an avid iphone nut and he is convincing me the iphone is better because of the ibeer application. I must say, I am envious and I want one for the storm. (It is a cool thing that makes your phone look like a mug of beer and as you drink it, it tilts and gives the illusion of being consumped!)
    12-26-08 05:21 PM
    Whiz bang novelty...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 05:24 PM
    No offense but that app sounds like the dumbest app ever. If I want it to look like I'm drinking a beer, I'll just drink a beer.
    ibeer = FAIL
    12-26-08 05:24 PM
    OK, firstly wtf do you even need a stupid application like that for? If your decision comes down to something as stupid as that, then get the frickin iPhone and pretend to get drunk all you want. Maybe you can take a video to show everyone how cool that app is. Oh wait.....
    12-26-08 05:25 PM
    That's probably the stupidest app I've heard of...actually close tie with the gay iphone lighter app
    12-26-08 05:25 PM
    That's probably the stupidest app I've heard of...actually close tie with the gay iphone lighter app
    I forgot all about that... Two apps that were made by idiots and bought by morons.
    12-26-08 05:27 PM
    No offense but that app sounds like the dumbest app ever. If I want it to look like I'm drinking a beer, I'll just drink a beer.
    ibeer = FAIL
    this thread = fail
    12-26-08 05:30 PM
    Say what you want, if you would see it you'd like it. Granted it serves no purpose, but to get a laugh when in a meeting, etc. It is FUNNY
    12-26-08 05:31 PM
    What's worse than light beer? iBeer!
    12-26-08 05:33 PM
    Actual beer being drunk = not fail

Gay fake beer on a gay wanna be phone = fail
    Say what you want, if you would see it you'd like it. Granted it serves no purpose, but to get a laugh when in a meeting, etc. It is FUNNY
    I have seen it... I did not laugh...

How old are you if you think that is funny?
    I see this getting ugly very soon!!!
    12-26-08 05:36 PM
    I have seen it... I did not laugh...

How old are you if you think that is funny?
    i am going to guess not old enough to buy beer, hence the reason he wants to get the app. Its as close as he can get to the real thing
    This thread is a classic example of peoples attitudes.... I was asking if an application was available... NOT everyones opinion.
    Grow up and drink a real beer. This Storm is not for kids, so get an iphone for those useless apps.
    12-26-08 05:37 PM
    I have to admit, the iphone does have some "random" "useless" and entertaining apps. There is no point to those kind of apps, accept to just get a kick out of them, plus their free. A buddy of mine has the harmonica app, kinda fun to play with. It would in my opinion be nice to see things like this on storm.

12-26-08 05:38 PM
    This thread is a classic example of peoples attitudes.... I was asking if an application was available... NOT everyones opinion.
    No, its not.
    12-26-08 05:40 PM
    I was hoping ibeer was like ipowerhour, in which case I would SO want it for my storm!
    12-26-08 05:40 PM
    Ibeer is a classic example of uselessness. I pray the Storm doesn't have an app even close to it.
    12-26-08 05:41 PM
    Honestly, if you're going to spend money on an app like that, perhaps you should check and see if they make an app called iBrain, because some of the apps on the store look like were made purely for taking money from braindead potheads.

12-26-08 05:46 PM
    Ask him to copy and paste the link in an e-mail to you from his iPhone. Oh wait, they didn't include that *useful* feature. I guess watching your brother get iDrunk on his iPhone will have to iSuffice.

12-26-08 05:52 PM
    Wow. Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-26-08 05:58 PM
    I thought the app he mentioned was this other one I had seen for the iphone where it calculates your BAC for you, which is in theory kinda cool. Fake beer drinking? wtf

P.S. Be a real man and drink liquor.
    12-26-08 06:01 PM
    OK, firstly wtf do you even need a stupid application like that for? If your decision comes down to something as stupid as that, then get the frickin iPhone and pretend to get drunk all you want. Maybe you can take a video to show everyone how cool that app is. Oh wait.....
    haha priceless thank you for making my day..
    12-26-08 06:07 PM
    Dude, the iBeer is just dumb...a friend has it on her itouch...you can live without it. It makes me think of those bottles I had when I was little with the fake milk in it for my dolls. lol. And I'm not a kid anymore..lol
    12-26-08 06:18 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD