I use my Jawbone in the truck, but the truck does not have a radio and I want to listen to the Moodio talk stations (NPR, news etc..) in my other ear.

I do not like the stereo earbuds that came with my storm, they suck to put it bluntly as they will not stay in my ear, and with background noise I would not want to use em for phone conversations.

I just want a way to listen to both the left and right channels in one ear, so when I exit the truck I can just unplug it and leave the thing in the truck. I really want one that goes in the ear, these bud things suck bad and will not stay snug in the ear while driving my work truck.

Jawbone one ear, 2 channel audio in the other ear.

Ideas?
    02-09-09 10:21 AM
    FYI, in most states its illegal to listen to music via headphones while driving.
    02-09-09 12:31 PM
    It is illegal to use both headphones. You can use one -- if not, all the headsets we are required to use in an evergrowing number of states would be illegal as well.
    02-09-09 12:35 PM
    02-09-09 12:44 PM
    You can pick up an am earbud at Radio shack at least you could 6 months ago or buy a cheap earbud and cut the otherone off. As for the legality of it, in NY you cannot have headphones that cover both ears while driving.
    02-09-09 12:46 PM
    You can pick up an am earbud at Radio shack at least you could 6 months ago or buy a cheap earbud and cut the otherone off. .
    So, nobody knows if the storm will send out a MONO signal to a MONO plug? I totally get that I could "Cut one off" but that would still only give me one channel.

And for the headphone police, please do not forget that trucks have more than one seat....

EDIT:

Also, the Storm will not send sound to the Jawbone and the output jack at the same time, so in reality you cannot listen in both ears simultaneously.
    Last edited by Rider-on-the-storm; 02-09-09 at 02:23 PM.
    02-09-09 02:08 PM
    02-09-09 02:18 PM
    It is illegal to use both headphones. You can use one -- if not, all the headsets we are required to use in an evergrowing number of states would be illegal as well.

I was not aware that the number of states was ever-growing
    02-09-09 02:35 PM
    I wouldn't see why if it is a stereo output on the ear bud why it wouldn't work with the stereo output on the phone. It apperas the link provided shows stereo headphones with only 1 bud, which should work for you.
    02-09-09 02:48 PM
    Well, Puerto Rico I guess...
    02-09-09 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD