Verizon will let me do this? I jumped ship from T-Mobile on "Storm Release Date" to get a Storm and just have'nt been able to get use to it.

The most important thing for me is to be able to "pound out" emails & texts efficently and the Storm isn't near as fast as the "physical keyboard" BB's.

I did sign a 2 year contract. I just want a Curve back

Or does anybody know another way I can trade my Storm for a 8330? I've tried local craigslist with no bites.
    02-17-09 11:48 AM
    I will trade pm me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 11:50 AM
    VZW most likely will not let you downgrade (even though it's kind of to their advantage) but you can try customer service and see if you can. Have you had issues with your phone in the past that required exchanges? They may be more willing if you explain your issues, show that you've had problems, etc. They did let my old roommate exchange a phone for a different model months later because he'd had a few issues with its function.

I've got a 6 month old Curve sitting at home, but not sure I want to give it up. It's my current "backup" but it's possible
    02-17-09 11:52 AM
    I have an 8330 I still have the box and everything let me know

02-17-09 12:02 PM
    kokuryuha - Fortunately or maybe unfortantely for me, my Storm have never had any problems and I of course wouldn't feel right "creating" a problem and exchanging it.
    02-17-09 12:08 PM
    lol i wasn't suggesting that you do. just saying if you have, you typically have more leverage with CS about that. Seems like there are alot of people looking to do trades though!
    I just can't seem to find the box for my phone... lol
    02-17-09 12:10 PM
    Savboy I got your pm but I can't send a pm I need 10 post here is my pin if u would like to talk about it pin:305240E7

02-17-09 12:52 PM
    Yah I don't think "Haven't been able to get used to it" is covered by the exchange policy .... :P
    02-17-09 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD