Ok so im new to this whole blackberry thing.
    I have had the Storm since mid January.
    I was running .75 till i found this GREAT site and found out we can upgrade OS even though there not official.

I have been getting REBOOTS since i bought the damn phone.
    and when i upgradded to .113 the reboots stopped for a while then they started up again and i was LIVID i was soooooooo pissed I thought for SURE they were GONE and i would not see there ugly head again since i upgraded to the newer OS. Then i was looking at the phone its got to be the BATTERY I thought.

So i took it out and was looking at it and noticed that its REALLY easy to get out not like ANY other cell phones i have ever had. And i have had quite a few

Ok so... Im thinking to my self make the battery have tighter fit. So i put a piece of scotch tape over the top of the battery and made it just that much bigger to go into the phone nice but not as easy as it was. And i have not had a reboot in almost 2 weeks. The os seems MUCH faster no more lag in the typing no more REBOOTS i was impressed. So take this thread for what its worth It worked for me. And Im much happier with the phone now

just my 2 cents

Stormchaser 101
    05-03-09 02:34 PM
    Sounds like u were performing battery pulls just by having a loose battery.
    Very interesting !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD