I bought the one from the crackberry store. The one with the metal BB insignia on the front. I am pretty sure that has a magnet that turns the phone off. And I like that I can see the top of the phone so I can see the LED light up when I have a message, call or what have you.
    01-06-09 02:01 AM
    Vodafone Australia gave everything. Holster. 8 gb card. Cleaning cloth. Chargers, etc etc

Very kind.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 02:02 AM
    I got the one from VZW and it puts the Storm to Stand-by mode.
    01-06-09 02:16 AM
    Could have fooled me, Only 6 posts not 35,000! LOL nice to see you here as well

OP i bought a seido holster and it's great.
    now you KNOW i had to google, cobalt ss to know what you were talking about ... hehehehehhe

btw i bought the seidio clip too .. and come to find they made something that i had for my Pearl .. the rubber/silicone thing, that fits inside the clip .. i think its called innocase or something like that. the same day i found out about it .. I lost my seidio clip (i think it was stolen) but it doesnt really matter at this point .. cuz my Storm is naked!!!!!!

no worries ... i'm getting a Blue leather Piel Frama case from cases.com .. so my BB can match my FJ Cruiser

and

ps... i'm a dork. i know.
    01-06-09 02:36 AM

and

ps... i'm a dork. i know.

reminds me of the Laguna Seca blue found in the M3s...awesome
    01-06-09 03:00 AM
    Hey about that leather Piel Frama case -- definitely sweet looking-- does it have see-through type screen protection?
    01-06-09 03:16 AM
    hahaha gracias ...

oh and you mean something like .this ???

yeah it does ... ROCK ON!
    01-07-09 08:46 PM
    jeff31021, I just tell you plain and simple verizon decided not to provide holsters with phone box.

Something Interesting to know:
    I read somewhere owners of the storm in the UK (vodafone) were loosing there buttons. (With Vodafone they did provide Holsters with there phones out of the box) They were saying the holster was ripping the buttons off. I believe there was a post somewhere on crackberry.

So they don't provide the holster with your phone package, but they do sell it separately at the Verizon store or you can get after market such "Seidio"

I heard good reviews with the Spring-Clip Holster sold at crackberry store here is the link:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=c_CT-9g3

this holster also makes your device conserve battery by turning off your screen immediately when the phone is in the holster and when the phone is out of the holster it activates the screen.

I hope this helped?
    Vodafone includes the pouch and no 8GB microSD.
    Verizon includes 8GB microSD and no pouch.

Choose your pick. I'll take the 8GB anyday.
    01-07-09 08:51 PM
    now i'm debating if i should get this hooked up .

ColorWare

i dunno .. looks cool ... but the leather case provides protection the paint job does not

i was really shocked when i first got the storm and it came with the 8gig memory card, which i'm thankful for, but no pouch, no sleeve, =(
    01-08-09 03:24 PM
    Seriously...with the Storm having clicking issues and dust, I wouldnt even spend my money on getting it colored. What happens if you get it colored and spent all that money and you find out you have dust problems? Now what?
    01-08-09 03:48 PM
    I recommend something to protect ur BBS. Holster, if possible. I didnt get a holster right away and dropped the phone like 4 days after i got it. That hurt me......... Other than featured in holster, it protetcts it somewhat from falling out of ur hand or pocket......dont risk it! BTW, I got a holster from T-moble......they are much better and roomier for ur BBS than VZW holsters
    01-08-09 04:02 PM
    the best one is the belt holster sold by VZ...work perfect...no problems at all
    01-08-09 04:44 PM
    Wow really?
    you are NOT a member of ...
    THAT IS GREAT........LMAO
    01-08-09 05:29 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD