i just pulled my battery after reading a couple posts and now i turn my storm on and all it does is come up with a white screen with the tiny clock in the middle like its processing something, what do i do?
    11-22-08 11:47 AM
    How long were you waiting before you panicked and pulled the battery out again?

I found that these phones take a while to boot up and get everything running.
    11-22-08 11:49 AM
    wait for it to reload for a few minutes, give it 5-10, if that doesn't work, give it a hard reset
    11-22-08 11:49 AM
    How much of a charge was on the battery?

HH
    11-22-08 11:58 AM
    isnt that the loading screen? which from what i heard takes a long time.
    11-22-08 12:03 PM
    thats fine... this phone takes a while to boot up.
    11-22-08 12:54 PM
    i just pulled my battery after reading a couple posts and now i turn my storm on and all it does is come up with a white screen with the tiny clock in the middle like its processing something, what do i do?
    as everyone else said, give it 5-10 minutes to boot up.
    11-22-08 12:55 PM
    i think its dead... by pulling out the battery you fried the computer chips on the phone because of the shock of the change in electricity.

or I guess it could be the loading bar...

yea, it takes a while.
    11-22-08 12:57 PM
    i think its dead... by pulling out the battery you fried the computer chips on the phone because of the shock of the change in electricity.
    Uh .... no the phone is fine. Just put the battery back in and let it do its thing. You can't fry chips from removing power only if you apply to much power. Also you can wear a chip out if you underpower it for a long period of time but this is not the case here.
    Last edited by Primate; 11-22-08 at 01:03 PM.
    11-22-08 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD