You can do updates OTA correct? My PC is OLD, so anything to do with PC-to-Blackberry functions are a no go for me.
    Yes through advanced options>wireless upgrade. But you might need a pc just in case you ever need to do a wipe, backup through dm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 08:59 AM
    I ordered it on sunday. When do you think I will get it by and when did you order yours and when did you get it?
    That's like asking this:

I have asked to have my head struck for several days repeatedly at all angles. Who else has asked for this and how quickly could I anticipate being hit?
    12-12-08 09:35 AM
    Ordered mine on Dec. 6th by calling Verizon, not ordering online. Was told i SHOULD have a tracking number by the 11th, but still nothing. I did however get an email on the 10th saying my order is being processed. They went ahead and charged my credit card, but I still have nothing. They shouldn't be charging my card without at least shipping the unit I wouldn't think. I sent them an email just now. We'll see what happens.
    12-12-08 10:09 AM
    I ordered mine at a Verizon store on November 30th, it was shipped on the 5th of December and received on the 10th. They said it would be shipped on the 15th... Good luck!
    12-12-08 10:37 AM
    my storm was delivered yesterday!!! no email confirmation or anything with tracking info.

i ordered it in store on the 5th.
    went home sick from work yesterday.. had a feeling it might get delivered... i had a lovely surprise waiting for me when i got to work this morning

but now i just want to go home and play with it!!!
    Ok, I'm jealous, I ordered mine on the 5th too thru my company's vendor and I have not yet received mine (7 days now).

My rep told me it could be Monday or later (10+ days) ;(
    I can't wait to get mine as my HTC smartphone is having major issues...
    12-12-08 10:43 AM
    Ok, so the FedEx guy showed up today and I have my Storm!

It came with the .75 OS too.

Still trying to figure out how to get everything to work (my first Blackberry).

Stupid question - how do you turn off the screen when you're not using it(similar to hitting the top button on an Iphone)?
    12-12-08 01:33 PM
    i got mine!!
    12-12-08 05:51 PM
    Ordered on 12/6 and was told it would ship by the 22nd. Arrived today. Gleeee!
    12-12-08 06:05 PM
    I ordered a replacement storm today at the local VZW store around 4:30pm ET and already received Tracking Number stating delivery 12/15
    12-12-08 09:11 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD