All of a sudden both of my laptops do not recognize the Storm when connected to the desktop to do a backup. Where it should show the Pin# it says "None". One of the computers said installing drivers then said there is a problem installing drivers contact device maker. What Happened?
    05-24-09 10:47 AM
    Try uninstalling DM on your laptops and then reinstall it.
    05-24-09 10:52 AM
    Yes I agree with morf.try uninstall DM(desktop manager)n then re install it back.but ur laptop or desktop should b able to identify ur bb when u connect it to ur pc.sometime it can b cause cuz of the USB port.
    Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 11:36 AM
    Thanks, that worked. I wonder what happens to cause this. I had to uninstall and re install the desktop mgr on both computers.
    05-24-09 05:19 PM
    Vista machines will sometimes corrupt the drivers although it has also happened on XP machines. When you uninstall and reinstall DM, the drivers are reinstalled.
    05-24-09 10:13 PM
    Vista machines will sometimes corrupt the drivers although it has also happened on XP machines. When you uninstall and reinstall DM, the drivers are reinstalled.
    i also have this problem. sorry started my own thread but i just uninstalled then reinstalled DM via CD and my computer still doesn't recognize my device. this s"}{ is getting really old. i also uppdated my BIOS and am on VistaSP2.
    05-31-09 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD