So, here's my problem. I just bought the storm 9530, and I can't figure out how to use the vertical keyboard.

...I need help. Please.
    04-11-09 04:33 PM
    So, here's my problem. I just bought the storm 9530, and I can't figure out how to use the vertical keyboard.

...I need help. Please.
    What do you mean you "can't figure it out" does it now show up or what?
    04-11-09 04:36 PM
    Well, it shows up, but here's what I'm running into. I'll go to press a letter, and a totally different letter will show up. Not from a different key, but it's not the letter that I want, and I don't know why. I know, I sound really stupid, but I've never had a blackberry before so this is all new to me.
    04-11-09 04:41 PM
    Well, it shows up, but here's what I'm running into. I'll go to press a letter, and a totally different letter will show up. Not from a different key, but it's not the letter that I want, and I don't know why. I know, I sound really stupid, but I've never had a blackberry before so this is all new to me.
    Try this go into options>>screen/keyboard>>scroll down to portrait keyboard and see which one you have on?
    04-11-09 04:43 PM
    Wait.. I kinda figured it out. If you just start typing, it gives you the word. Wow, I'm so sorry for that, haha. Thank you muchly for your help!
    04-11-09 04:46 PM
    Wait.. I kinda figured it out. If you just start typing, it gives you the word. Wow, I'm so sorry for that, haha. Thank you muchly for your help!
    yeah suretype is what you have on.. I hate suretype LOL good luck and I am glad you got it figured out.
    04-11-09 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD