I just purchased the Blackberry storm 9530 last Saturday. I have never used a Blackberry device before so I apologize if this is a silly question. For the past two days I have been unable to open the "Option" folder when I click it. I have no problems accessing any other folder on the phone. When I click the "option" folder the Blackberry seems to almost freeze up but never allowing me to actually access the contents. I just downloaded a theme for the phone and am unable to access it due to the "option" button. If anyone can help me i would be greatly appreciative. Thank you
    03-04-09 11:35 AM
    Try a battery pull and see if that clears it up.
    03-04-09 11:47 AM
    Whatever the problem is.........the best first step is battery pull.........almost always
    03-04-09 12:07 PM
    So simple...and it worked...thank you!
    03-04-09 12:46 PM
    If you are new to BB, I strongly suggest you NOT to install any theme or leaked OS at this time. You need to get used to the device first, and you need to set a baseline for the device. Find out what it can do and what it cannot do. Such baseline is very important because when problem arises (like your Options problem), you know it is your device and not caused by the theme or the leaked OS.

Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD