Apparently the Verizon guy who has a store in the building I work in has already received the slip of what he will be receiving with his shipment on Monday, and there are a couple Storms in there. He said if they come in Monday he will sell one to me Monday.

We will see... I'm not promising anything. But he is...
    11-13-08 11:55 AM
    Super Sweet for you!
    11-13-08 12:11 PM
    Woo hoo for you! Where do you work...?
    11-13-08 12:25 PM
    That's cool Congrats!
    11-13-08 01:33 PM
    hope u'r right, cuz that gives hope to the rest of us. the reps i spoke to say although it's in their system, the price is NOT and they cannot sell it before the 21st...
    11-13-08 01:44 PM
    i'd bet the ones he gets early will be the in-store units with the 2GB SD cards....
    11-13-08 02:06 PM
    i'd bet the ones he gets early will be the in-store units with the 2GB SD cards....
    couldn't be, this is a authorized dealer, not a verizon owned store. the dealers won't be getting the demo units.
    11-13-08 04:09 PM
    couldn't be, this is a authorized dealer, not a verizon owned store. the dealers won't be getting the demo units.
    you mean its an authorized dealer, not an actual store? the one in my town said she can't even order them yet but will have them on release day
    11-13-08 04:17 PM
    you mean its an authorized dealer, not an actual store? the one in my town said she can't even order them yet but will have them on release day
    Isn't that what I said? A GUY WHO OWNS A STORE THAT SELLS VERIZON= AUTHORIZED DEALER.

VERIZON OWNED STORE= VERIZON OWNS THE STORE
    11-13-08 04:40 PM
    i was confirming what you said ******* you were not clear, then stating that the authorized dealer in my town hasn't been able to order them
    11-13-08 04:45 PM
    Words of wisdom. If you do get 1 and seem to find yourself with questions and issues, I would not come in CB trying to toubleshoot. I think it is going to be hard to get troubleshooting on a device that is prerealsed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD