Wow... this is all I can say about the Storm. I'm in love

Anyone else look at the screen shots of this device and think wow like I did?

It's so "wow" that I may do something I said I would never in my life do... Get verizon service! Omg! This device is sexii.

Please excuse this useless post, but I'm in LOVE!

Duvi
    10-11-08 03:12 PM
    Jayden, you love EVERYBODY and are a techno junkie to boot. It is one of your many endearing qualities and, yes it is otherwise a useless post.

Have a good weekend.
    10-11-08 03:40 PM

It's so "wow" that I may do something I said I would never in my life do... Get verizon service! Omg! This device is sexii.

Please excuse this useless post, but I'm in LOVE!

Duvi
    LOL!!! Now you have to change your avatar info to
    Device Model: awaiting the sexii STORM

I just switched to Verizon, I like it!!!
    10-11-08 04:00 PM
    Lol.. Pete always make me smile

Jnieves... I see you made the switch. Lol. You don't twitter anymore?

I changed it the both are sharing the spotlight... Bold & Storm.
    10-11-08 04:05 PM
    i have a Bold. I like it, but I'm switching to VZW as soon as the Storm drops. My .02
    10-11-08 04:22 PM
    I am all over the Storm Nov. 9th.
    10-11-08 04:31 PM
    Lol.. Pete always make me smile

Jnieves... I see you made the switch. Lol. You don't twitter anymore?

I changed it the both are sharing the spotlight... Bold & Storm.
    I was getting requests from weirdos, so I freaked out and that's why I stopped twittering, removed my pin number, myspace and facebook links. I even deleted my BB messenger, LOL. I might Twitter again, I miss it!
    10-11-08 04:38 PM
    I was getting requests from weirdos, so I freaked out and that's why I stopped twittering, removed my pin number, myspace and facebook links. I even deleted my BB messenger, LOL. I might Twitter again, I miss it!
    Omg... that is annoying. I recently received one myself. You better. Keep it private.
    10-11-08 05:20 PM

LOL, you're in a Storm thread...of course we did!!! We should all meet up one day in November and talk about our Storms hahaha
    10-11-08 05:35 PM
    LOL, you're in a Storm thread...of course we did!!! We should all meet up one day in November and talk about our Storms hahaha
    Yeah... I've been chilling in here more than the Bold topics.

Duvi
    10-11-08 05:44 PM
    Yeah... I've been chilling in here more than the Bold topics.

Duvi
    So, you want a Bold and a Storm. And, you have an iPhone. You are just greedy Jay. Plain greedy.
    10-11-08 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD