And now I feel naked. I do not know what to do. It's driving me crazy. How do I cope until the new one comes?
    08-27-09 10:27 AM
    And now I feel naked. I do not know what to do. It's driving me crazy. How do I cope until the new one comes?
    Go to the nearest starbucks sitdown and wait....then SNATCH and RUN
    08-27-09 10:32 AM
    I lost mine riding my streetbike. I know how u feel. It was nice though having a day break of annoying insurance adjuster calls

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 10:50 AM
    Yeah. Actually glad for the first time I had the insurance. Still a $90 deductible with Verizon.
    08-27-09 11:06 AM
    Whaaa! $90 mines is only $50 wish asurion (which is got from verizon) which used to be like 20 or 30 before increasing the charge

08-27-09 11:25 AM
    You should had asked if you could pick one up at a vzw store or if they could had given you a temp device

08-27-09 11:27 AM
    Might not be the best solution, but you could print this image and tape it a pad of Post-Its to give your hands something to do.

(I sure hope you have a sense of humor )

Joe
    08-27-09 11:30 AM
    You forgot something ! The clicking sound! A storm is not a storm without it but rather a iphony clone

08-27-09 11:32 AM
    Found it. Left it at the bar last night. Won't say anything else.
    08-27-09 05:30 PM
    Mine went to crap and the screen stopped functioning, so I too am waiting till tomorrow for mine. It was a week old and they wanted ME to pay for overnight shipping. I couldn't use my phone at all other than to answer and end calls... but didn't know who was calling....

I said... umm... can you take a look at my account and the recent notes, I don't think charging me for overnight shipping(though a cheap price) is appropriate right now.

He came back and apologized and took care of business.
    08-27-09 05:36 PM
    Yesterday I left mine in a shopping cart at WalMart. Fortunately for me I had my Jawbone headset in my ear and as I pulled away from the cart I heard a beep. I realized what it was and turned the car around immediately. It somehow got under the little flap seat that kids sits in.
    08-27-09 05:58 PM
    I'm sorry for your loss. That really sucks.
    08-27-09 06:30 PM
    Wow, that sucks dude. Hopefully you'll get your hands on a brand new Storm2 in the near future.
    08-27-09 07:04 PM
    I would say live vicariously through Crackberry, but he already said he found it and won't say anything else.

Nice to hear.
    08-27-09 07:45 PM
    Whaaa! $90 mines is only $50 wish asurion (which is got from verizon) which used to be like 20 or 30 before increasing the charge

Mine is also only $50 I've lost like 4X motoQ9 and one STORM and never ever game me any problems easy online fill out and they ship it next day
    08-27-09 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD