That's really mess me up ! i just can't transfer all my contacts to SIM card is there any quickest way for me to do so or should wish it can be resolved in next OS #_# ??
    02-25-09 10:51 PM
    I don't believe there is a way to do it. If you take it into your carrier though they can probably transfer contacts for you. We have Cellebrite machines that do it for us. I transfered all my contacts to my SIM for a backup at work.
    02-25-09 11:08 PM
    No, logically, �f Storm can read contacts from Sim so there must be way for vice versa ^^ just hope. By the way, my carrier also serve that kind of service but unfortunately my device can't install the base soft so .... #_#
    02-26-09 02:46 AM
    nah, you should go to the 3rd party apps section and ask someone to make an app that allows this.
    02-26-09 02:49 AM
    No, logically, �f Storm can read contacts from Sim so there must be way for vice versa ^^ just hope. By the way, my carrier also serve that kind of service but unfortunately my device can't install the base soft so .... #_#
    Yep, other phones do it so there has to be a way. That's one of the supposed advantages of GSM, the ability to back up your numbers and other data to the SIM card for easy transfer to another phone.

EDIT: just did a Google search and consensus on a half a dozen other forum posts is that you cant do that on Blackberries. From within the Address Book App you can hit the BB Button and get access to the address book on the SIM card BUT there is no way to transfer other than to manually add them one by one. Sucks.
    Last edited by VZWRocka; 02-26-09 at 03:01 AM.
    02-26-09 02:51 AM
    other phones being able to do it doesnt mean that this one can.

remember, its a CDMA device first, anda gsm one device second (at least in terms of marketing) doesnt mean they're gonna make it do that.
    02-26-09 02:57 AM
    other phones being able to do it doesnt mean that this one can.

remember, its a CDMA device first, anda gsm one device second (at least in terms of marketing) doesnt mean they're gonna make it do that.
    You apparently cant do it on any BB's (see my post above).
    02-26-09 03:03 AM
    edit came after i posted, but yea, that's why i just used the cellebrite at work to move em to the sim card.
    02-26-09 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD