Okay so i just got my Storm today and i have a few questions

Out of the box today is it a 9530?

How long does it take to charge?

How many texts can i get out of a full charge? / calls / internet.. etc

how long does it take to get off the white no battery screen when its fully dead?

Thanks for your help guys
    08-11-09 02:35 PM

My Storm charges at about 30-40% per hour, so when my battery is at 30% it generally takes up to 2 hours to reach full.

Tough one to answer. Depends on what you having running in the background. If you have a twitter app, weather app, etc. you will generally drain your battery faster. I can tell you "I get 25 texts, 2 hours of browsing, and 1 hour in calls" but that does not mean much if you have a different OS or other apps running in the background.

how long does it take to get off the white no battery screen when its fully dead?

I've had the white screen but I usually just plug it in and walk away. Can't help you with this one.
    08-11-09 02:48 PM
    If you are not expecting a call or important message the best way (IMO) is to shut your radio off then turn the device off. Mines usually charges in about 45 min from empty. The LED will glow yellow when chrgirng. And stay on green when fully done so you don't have to turn the device on to check if its done. As for battery life it all depends with use. I sometimes charge twice but usually by the. End of the day will have 2 or 1 1/2 bars left. Just be sure to dial *228 and press 2, set ur cell to 1xEv only , turn gps off and bluetooth off and lastly, lower screen brightness to lowest comfortable . I have mines on 10 and still find it bright enough. Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 03:10 PM
    Okay so i just got my Storm today and i have a few questions

Out of the box today is it a 9530?

Thanks for your help guys
    If you got it from Verizon, it's a 9530
    08-11-09 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD