anything i can do about it? ive seen those screen protectors that leave no smuges at all any for the storm?
    03-02-09 06:12 PM
    i haven't heard of a "smudge free" screen protector before. my ghost-armor gets a fair amount, but lint free wipes generally keep it pretty clean.
    03-02-09 06:13 PM
    I too have ghost armor, and combined with an occasional wipe with a microfiber cloth, my Storm's squeaky clean.
    03-02-09 06:19 PM
    i clean the storms screen a few times a month. right now it has finger prints galore. some ice cream smudges. sticky stuff around the corners. when i eat i use the storm, prolly not a good idea. i dont take care of my things
    whoa I would never think of using my storm in the middle of eating... I guess when mom and dad buy you a $500 phone there is no need to take of it cuz if it breaks they will just buy you a new one.

Learn the value of a dollar now before you wind up broke in the drivers seat of your pinto...plus you always appreciate things more when they are earned.
    Last edited by BBartist; 03-02-09 at 06:27 PM.
    03-02-09 06:24 PM
    microfiber cloth, that's what i meant!

and lol i agree BBartist, my phone's protected all the time.
    03-02-09 06:26 PM
    i clean the storms screen a few times a month. right now it has finger prints galore. some ice cream smudges. sticky stuff around the corners. when i eat i use the storm, prolly not a good idea. i dont take care of my things

yeah thats kinda nasty there buddy I mean its a 500 dollar phone!
    03-02-09 06:27 PM
    Eating and posting right now. Use one hand for food and the other for blackberry. Easy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 06:30 PM
    ...we must have been separated at birth. I thought I was the only one! I am bad at taking care of things for longer than a few weeks.
    03-02-09 06:30 PM
    I have a lint free cloth that works well.
    03-02-09 06:35 PM
    ...we must have been separated at birth. I thought I was the only one! I am bad at taking care of things for longer than a few weeks.
    if you were my kids I'd kick the living sh*t out of you, take your phone and sell it on eBay for $1 to someone who has a sense of ownership.

Your parents deserve a smack in the mouth for letting you become like this...
    03-02-09 06:40 PM
    Wow.......people sure do get militant about eating around your phone.......lol.
    03-02-09 06:44 PM
    Wow.......people sure do get militant about eating around your phone.......lol.
    lol no kidding.. i just figure people treat their stuff how they want. Me? I'm protecting my baby... :P
    03-02-09 06:45 PM
    if you were my kids I'd kick the living sh*t out of you, take your phone and sell it on eBay for $1 to someone who has a sense of ownership.

Your parents deserve a smack in the mouth for letting you become like this...
    I hope you dont have children because you seem abusive !!! Chill!! not every1 has OCD like u..why are you getting all worked up because he dosent take care of his stuff - does that really bother you - i assume from your personality your a big supporter of the war in iraq what a classic conservative point of view "every1 has to be like me"
    I applaud you kid get your storm dirty and be proud - if mommy and daddy will keep buying it for you their not the best of parents - be smart and enjoy it while it lasts - it wont be like that forever!
    03-02-09 06:51 PM
    I hope you dont have children because you seem abusive !!!

Actually I have two kids and they know that nothing in life is free. You value whatever you have, weather it was given to you or you worked for it.

I'm 34. My parents were born in the great depression and taught us what it means to go without.

I deal with spoiled brats and their worthless parents all day. Stop trying to be your kids friend and be their parent...

And WTF are you making this a political issue? Go hug your tree you *** clown
    03-02-09 06:57 PM
    two pages in. i'm hoping for yo momma jokes by page six you guys are nucking futs. My cheap $1.99 screen protector from amazon is a little better than stock but not much
    03-02-09 07:10 PM
    I got one of these Elago Premium Anti-Glare (Smudge Free, Full Face Film) for BlackBerry Storm | elago and love it. It's not completely crystal clear because of it's anti-smudge and anti-glare properties but it's not enough to affect clarity. Much better than dealing with all the smudges, it's also easy to install which is nice cause I usually have the hardest time getting these things on. The screen protector also makes your thumb glide much easier over the storm's screen. I have a similar product on my ipod touch and they both work great, no smudges, fingerprints, or glare, recommended.
    03-02-09 07:47 PM
    Actually I have two kids and they know that nothing in life is free. You value whatever you have, weather it was given to you or you worked for it.

I'm 34. My parents were born in the great depression and taught us what it means to go without.

I deal with spoiled brats and their worthless parents all day. Stop trying to be your kids friend and be their parent...

And WTF are you making this a political issue? Go hug your tree you *** clown
    I forgive you i just hope your battered wife and kids do too...
    You have to chill this is crackberry not a parenting forum - i am not a parent but i am grateful you are not mine! CHILLLLLL SON CHILLLLL
    03-02-09 09:14 PM
    carry sunglass clothes.
    03-02-09 09:18 PM
    sticky stuff??????? thats pretty gross
    03-02-09 09:21 PM
    I use a small micro-fiber that came with my screen protectors, also have one that came with my Ipod touch. It seems to be working well so far for removing smudges.
    03-02-09 09:21 PM
    whoa I would never think of using my storm in the middle of eating... I guess when mom and dad buy you a $500 phone there is no need to take of it cuz if it breaks they will just buy you a new one.

Learn the value of a dollar now before you wind up broke in the drivers seat of your pinto...plus you always appreciate things more when they are earned.
    "Mom and dad" didn't buy my phone and I've dropped mine half a dozen times, have smudges, unknown substances and scratches around the corners. Some of us just suck at taking care of things. :P
    03-02-09 10:03 PM
    I have found myself washing my hands a lot more now that I have the storm. I NEVER use it if my hands have any kind of grease or anyting. I don't even eat cheeto's anymore because of my storm! Then, I found this stuff called Monster Cleaner that comes with a Blue Microfiber cloth... after I wash my hands, and they are well dried, I use this spray and cloth. Then, I have a little while where the smudges are virtually zero. I clean my screen so often I don't think I'll have to replace my screen protector, I think I'll just wear through it eventually!
    03-02-09 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD