The two little rubber feet on either side of the speaker. I think one is a little bit bigger than the other and it makes my Storm wobbly when I set it down on a table. And if I'm clicking or web browsing, it's constantly rocking back and forth. Super annoying.

Not to mention my battery door pops off ninety ten thousand million four times a day.

And, while I CAN click in the top left corner, it's not easy or as nice of a click as in the other three corners. Plus, my end key looks really loose like it could pop off at any moment.

I love you, Storm. But, why do you have to be so sihtty?
    They won't send me a replacement until the 15th. I'm super jeal of all you who got your replacements already. Verizon hates me.
    Last edited by spangler07; 12-03-08 at 08:33 PM.
    12-03-08 08:31 PM
    I think you already covered issues like this in the last few threads you started about your Storm. Wait on the replacement. It's obvious the ones build during the summer got built by some drunk *** mofos who were high.
    12-03-08 09:15 PM
    I think you already covered issues like this in the last few threads you started about your Storm. Wait on the replacement. It's obvious the ones build during the summer got built by some drunk *** mofos who were high.
    I wasn't drunk!!!!!
    12-03-08 09:29 PM
    lol @ title - k, I'm done

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 09:43 PM
    lol @ title - k, I'm done

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    HaHa only reason I opened it
    12-03-08 09:58 PM
    It's obvious the ones build during the summer got built by some drunk *** mofos who were high.
    Hey don't pick on us drunk *** high mofos.

12-03-08 10:01 PM
    I'm not drunk yet ... did I miss the bar? LOL

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with the keys about to fall off.
    12-03-08 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD