honestly who gives a **** .. we all ... well most ... will have our storms tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!
    11-20-08 10:57 PM
    Have you ever worked in retail? When I worked retail, we would get product in that had a UPC/SKU on it, and when you type in the number the night before it was supposed to be launched, and it would come up as a system error. Either that, or the price would be something like $9999.99. So yes, sometimes a system won't allow you to sell something!
    I work in retail now. Our OS will let us sell anything that has a SKU whenever we want at whatever price we desire at ANY given time. For the huge After Thanksgiving sale, we have had our inventory for a week and a half now. Although we will make up a BS story about how we can't sell it, we could if we wanted to. hahahah
    11-20-08 11:00 PM
    369.99??? it was never thought to be that!
    One of the numerous reviews/videos posted here had that price of $369.99 and the same amount is what I confirmed with VZW's 800 # Cust Svc. This was 2 days ago, she said the price was not confirmed until close to release date. They know there is demand, so why not milk the customer :-).

I will hold off from getting the 2nd phone. We will use the one we get now and maybe who knows, a better version or another phone comes out when it's time for me to upgrade.
    11-20-08 11:04 PM
    I'll have mines in the morning.
    11-20-08 11:20 PM
    not in the other one though
    Could easily be a break room in the back. He may even work for the place. lol, no one will believe it even if it is true. Don't you just love the interwebs?
    11-20-08 11:48 PM
    I'll have mines in the morning.
    What kind? Land, coal, or diamond.
    11-20-08 11:50 PM
    ^^ i think he means the weapon kind...

11-21-08 12:21 AM
    I'm really interested how the suspension tech feels? Do you have to press real hard or does it feel like a real touch screen. How does it feel overall?
    Feels like a real touch screen just have to press down to select.
    11-21-08 12:21 AM
    honestly who gives a **** .. we all ... well most ... will have our storms tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!
    I was just about to say that. It's only 12hrs difference from when I got mine till you all get yours.
    11-21-08 12:24 AM
    Feels like a real touch screen just have to press down to select.
    What I mean is does having to press down make it annoying? Or is it just as easy to and quick to use as a regular touch screen?
    11-21-08 01:42 AM
    its almost just as easy, its a normal touch screen but the screen jus goes in a little wen u click it, u dont have to use any force at all
    11-21-08 01:56 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD