Hi, I just went to the gym and left my Storm at home. Anyways, I came back and checked my e-mail on my computer and I have a couple of e-mails but my Storm is silent. No e-mails, no notifications, no nothin'.

Anything I can do?

PS: I'm running .109
    02-27-09 01:05 AM
    OK, go to setup then click on "email settings." Highlight your email address that isn't working and then push the BlackBerry menu key. Now select "service books" from the menu. Then select "send service books." That should fix your problem.
    02-27-09 01:27 AM
    If you left your computer running, perhaps it downloaded the e-mails and deleted them off your server prior to blackberry push?
    Just a guess.. but do the other thing too ^_^
    02-27-09 01:38 AM
    Ok I tried resending the service books and I got the messages and it said that my e-mail is successfully set up but I'm still not receiving any messages!!!

02-27-09 12:06 PM
    Battery pull?
    02-27-09 12:34 PM
    I heard world peace was possible with a battery pull.. Just a rumor though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 01:11 PM
    I heard world peace was possible with a battery pull.. Just a rumor though
    It is, but only on .109 with AppleBerry.

Anyways, if you email is setup as POP3 on your computer, your computer could be pulling them off the server before the Storm can get them. If it is POP3, try setting it up as IMAP.
    02-27-09 01:20 PM
    It is, but only on .109 with AppleBerry.

Anyways, if you email is setup as POP3 on your computer, your computer could be pulling them off the server before the Storm can get them. If it is POP3, try setting it up as IMAP.
    That makes no sense.....
    02-27-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD