Imagine if the press and news networks saw what kind of emotions were flying on this thread.

My Forecast

People are worried that they are not going to get a STORM. People are frantically awaiting midnight tonight just so that they can dial *611 in hopes of getting a STORM overnighted. Masses fight over whether or not this STORM will be perfect, whether or not Verizon has done a good job, whether or not their STORM will satisfy their needs. Readers of this forum stare in excitement and in awe. Repliers walk the line between offense and defense, claiming facts that are both true and untrue. People, myself included, are addicted to this CrackBerry website and [we] do not even have a Blackberry yet.

The death threats towards newbies that ask repeated questions have slowly declined as the pages and pages and pages of information flood this forum--information that even veteran Blackberry users may not know. There is a sense of commotion like no other. This STORM thread and the excitement inside of it is like a little kid the night before he opens his/her Christmas presents. It is almost as if RIM named such a phone the STORM just to create this buildup. The forum is putting up it's shutters, filling it's sandbags and making sure it has water for days. Both teens and elders await the skies in hopes that they can get their hands free to get a STORM. The only thing missing is the media coverage. It is clear. The [perfect] STORM is coming.
    Last edited by kaznaaa; 11-20-08 at 03:42 PM. Reason: truth.
    11-20-08 03:40 PM
    STORM STORM STORM is the same as storm storm storm ya know.

Being its the night before launch, it is too late to get news coverage to hear people whine about supposed speculation regarding stock and such.

It will all be a moot point in a few days anyways.
    Last edited by waffle sauce; 11-20-08 at 03:47 PM.
    11-20-08 03:42 PM
    LOL Well said! maybe we shd drop the dime to a local news station!
    11-20-08 03:43 PM
    Someone will see my post. I am not worried.
    11-20-08 03:44 PM
    bump........haha
    11-20-08 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD