hi there i just bought my first bb storm 9530 unlocked from ebay an i stuck my tmobile sim card in it an it seems to be working but i cant access the internet! i dont see a browser button on my main menu can any one plz help thanks
    02-06-11 12:47 AM
    You need a BlackBerry data plan activated by T-Mobile so they can push you the Service Books for a browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 01:15 AM
    You need to call T-Mobile and tell them that you just got the phone (you dont have to mention anything about ebay.) Tell them you need them to send you the "service books" because your phone seems to be missing the browser and some other options.

This is a pretty common problem with all phones.
    Some times it can take a few hours on a new device for it to register with the network before it will shoot in the service books
    IN ORDER TO SPEED UP THIS PROCESS on my sprint device (not sure if the same appleis to T-mobile devices.)
    I goto options --> Mobile Network --> push menu button --> click update profile.
    You should now see arrows in the top right corner start going back and forth saying that the phone is sending and receiving data.

Please post back if this was helpful and helped resolve your issue.
    Thanks.
    02-06-11 02:16 AM
    And you need to manually load the TMobile Service Books.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    02-06-11 07:44 AM
    no browser no wife in my phone
    03-21-13 07:42 AM
    no browser no wife in my phone
    Call customer service and ask them for help.
    03-21-13 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD