I've been told I'm a triple threat...can sing, dance, and act. And self-righteous? I'm not correcting people on grammar on a website. Assumptive? maybe but I smell your type and seeing as you are hiding behind your nickname it only secures my point...

And ignorant? What kind of education and cultural background do you have "dude"? Wanna compare?

Again if others are reading this no intent of malice against any of you
    Stop smelling me weirdo.
    12-10-08 10:40 PM
    Ok obviously you can't have a real conversation and must continue to hide behind your screen name and cute comments...so yeah don't really want to have a conversation with someone who has the discussion ideals of a 9 year old. I'm out
    12-10-08 10:44 PM
    Ok obviously you can't have a real conversation and must continue to hide behind your screen name and cute comments...so yeah don't really want to have a conversation with someone who has the discussion ideals of a 9 year old. I'm out
    Have fun crying yourself to sleep.
    12-10-08 10:47 PM
    You people better knock it off or I'm telling mom.

See how stupid all this arguing is?
    12-10-08 10:50 PM
    silly humans!
    12-10-08 10:51 PM
    "A lot" it's two words.
    I found it amusingly ironic that your grammar "lesson"- was in and of itself grammatically incorrect.

Nice work.
    12-10-08 10:55 PM
    Don't tell mom....I hate being grounded...I'll miss the enchantment under the sea dance
    12-10-08 10:55 PM
    this thread is the best laugh i've had all week.
    12-10-08 11:20 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD