honestly i like the storm alot more then i like the iphone. I think the interface on the iphone is a bit better, and a little more colorful and inviting but as far as overall functionallity goes im liking the storm more. I had a 4gb 1st gen iphone so naturally the 8 gb sd card is a step up in the memory department. As far as keyboards are concerned, the storm took me a while to get use to but im liking it alot better then the iphone now. Pictures are obviously better looking, and the ability to send and receive mms is great to have for the first time in a year and a half. overall i really enjoy the storm, and thus far i like it alot more then the iphone
    12-10-08 08:03 PM
    honestly i like the storm alot more then i like the iphone. I think the interface on the iphone is a bit better, and a little more colorful and inviting but as far as overall functionallity goes im liking the storm more. I had a 4gb 1st gen iphone so naturally the 8 gb sd card is a step up in the memory department. As far as keyboards are concerned, the storm took me a while to get use to but im liking it alot better then the iphone now. Pictures are obviously better looking, and the ability to send and receive mms is great to have for the first time in a year and a half. overall i really enjoy the storm, and thus far i like it alot more then the iphone
    "A lot" it's two words.
    12-10-08 08:09 PM
    Great review..
    12-10-08 08:11 PM
    don't forget you can copy and paste web addresses too! That's cool you're liking your Storm
    12-10-08 08:11 PM
    "A lot" it's two words.
    Thanks teach'.
    12-10-08 08:12 PM
    "A lot" it's two words.
    It was nice of him to write a little review and that's all you have to say? Come on now.
    yes cut and paste is indeed very important lol i got so use to not having it..completley forgot the storm even did it
    It was nice of him to write a little review and that's all you have to say? Come on now.
    Yea...Kinda D!CKish
    12-10-08 08:14 PM
    Didn't know there was a grammer test required to get on to CB.
    12-10-08 08:15 PM
    Their is???
    12-10-08 08:21 PM

CB Pre-Req's=
    • Perfect Spelling (see quoted post lol)
    • Excellent grammar**
    • IQ 120+
    • Anger Issues/Short Temper
    • ADD (for all the fixes needed the day of release lol)
    12-10-08 08:22 PM
    "A lot" it's two words.

you are a ****, seriously why would you say that.....its an online forum not grammar school jeez......

on topic, im glad you like it i upgraded from the pearl and i really like the storm a lot as well, its not as fast at getting things done because of the pretty transitions, but i like typing the screen in beautiful.....and today i wrote a text message one handed while driving (i know that's bad) i did it fast, accurately and im not dead, i bet you couldn't do that on the iphone
    12-10-08 08:26 PM
    The iPhone vs storm debate will be a ever going debate..

The truth is the devices are similiar but both of them have there strong points and both of them have there weak points...

I have now turned my former iPhone into a itouch basically..

and its incredible for that..

There is no doubt that apple can make something good..

However RIM makes something good as well..

the people who say the iPhone sucks are kind of in denial IMO because if some things that were on the iPhone plopped onto the storm those people would be loving it as well..

I prefer the storm because it does what I want better then what the iPhone did for me..

That doesn't mean that others who have a iPhone want the same things as me.
    12-10-08 08:47 PM
    you are a ****, seriously why would you say that.....its an online forum not grammar school jeez......

on topic, im glad you like it i upgraded from the pearl and i really like the storm a lot as well, its not as fast at getting things done because of the pretty transitions, but i like typing the screen in beautiful.....and today i wrote a text message one handed while driving (i know that's bad) i did it fast, accurately and im not dead, i bet you couldn't do that on the iphone
    Bad grammar is the result of ignorance or laziness. Which are you?
    12-10-08 08:50 PM
    "A lot" it's two words.
    12-10-08 08:57 PM
    "A lot" it's two words.
    Dang! This thread is a wasps nest! If you write something wrong you get piled on. And if you make fun of someone for writing something wrong you get piled on. You can't win here!
    12-10-08 08:59 PM
    Yes the Storm forums are notorious for the Blackberry Buttt Boys.

Wanna incite a riot? Tell em their Storms are POS or your returning it. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 09:06 PM
    "A lot" it's two words.
    Examples:

1. Thedudesberry is shunned a lot by co-workers because he's a tool.
    2. Thedudesberry's wife left him because she did not like him a lot.
    3. Thedudesberry's children have a lot of bad memories of being verbally abused by their father.

Actually, Thedudesberry, you should have written, "'A lot' is two words." Your assertion is not grammatically correct.
    12-10-08 09:08 PM
    What has it come to when we are correcting grammar on a message board of all places?

12-10-08 09:12 PM
    What has it come to when we are correcting grammar on a message board of all places?

I believe it was an attempt at humor...good try
    12-10-08 09:15 PM
    Apparently the attempt at humor was lost on me. I will move on now.

12-10-08 09:18 PM
    Their is???
    There is....
    12-10-08 09:21 PM
    I believe it was an attempt at humor...good try
    Nope he was being serious, hence why his is a *****.
    12-10-08 09:23 PM
    This thread is hilarious. Who cares about the iphone vs storm, when we have grammar to discuss.

Hopefully I wrote that correct.
    12-10-08 09:25 PM
    storm>iphone
    12-10-08 09:25 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD