Please help. I have spent two days searching and can't find an answer. I deleted bbmaps when I had .103. Then I went to .109 now I have bbcrackman's .114 hybrid. I deleted it from my storm and it is not in my DM app add/remove area either. It is not hidden. or in my applications list in the options folder. I read to reinstall OS but isn't that the .114? so I in a way, already did that. I think.. I am new at this. Should I reinstall the .103? I just installed the appleberry glass 1.1 and want the Weatherbug and need the BBmaps back.

Thanks to anyone who may be able to help..
    03-16-09 09:20 AM
    If you made a backup of you're apps, you should be able to go to dm go to restore, advanced, it should show all the apps, click on bbmaps and move it from computer database to device. connect you're bberry and install
    03-16-09 09:30 AM
    Well, I only have a back up for .109 because I had a computer crash and lost everything.... So I don't even have that.. It is in the service book and says Record type active, but it just seems to be information.
    I think I am out of luck. I guess there is no place to just reinstall something like this?
    03-16-09 09:52 AM
    From what I have read bbmaps needs to restored as there is no compatible download version....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 09:55 AM
    From what I have read bbmaps needs to restored as there is no compatible download version....

So, because I lost my backup for my earlier OS's it's gone right? Downgrading to another OS like .75 wouldn't bring it back? It would have had to be saved in DM right?
    03-16-09 10:00 AM
    So, because I lost my backup for my earlier OS's it's gone right? Downgrading to another OS like .75 wouldn't bring it back? It would have had to be saved in DM right?
    I believe so

03-16-09 10:02 AM
    Thank you so much for your help. Now I can stop pulling my hair out and live without it and keep weatherbug direct.... I appreciate the help
    03-16-09 10:03 AM
    before downgrading, you could try to run the app loader by itself.

c:> program files> common files> research in motion> app loader> loader.exe and make sure the bbmaps box is checked
    03-16-09 11:37 AM
    You do not have to downgrade to another OS, deleting an application from your phone has nothing to do with what is available on your computer.

If you have the OS installed on your computer you should be able to load anypart of the OS using the Application Loader in Desktop Manager. Click on Add/Remove Applications and it should bring up a list of the available OS modules and all other applications you have installed, just click on the BB Maps block and then select next and let it install the missing application.
    03-16-09 12:29 PM
    Either of the methods described the previous two posts should work.

Just check the box next to the application and then complete the installation. There should be no need to downgrade.
    03-16-09 01:11 PM
    Sorry to here about your troubles with bbmaps but the storm has gps support for google maps now I thought? Google maps is much better than bbmaps so why not just ogo that route?
    03-16-09 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD