Just a useful title but seriously, lately my girlfriends been bothering me because she sees me downloading all this cool games and apps to my storm and she wants to do it too but obviously she does not have the storm she has the LG dare. So Im just wondering is there a site like crackberry for other phones like the LG dare were you can download created games, apps, and themes ???

Now dont get mad at me for the title I'm sorry too all the people who were expecting a different question.
    03-31-09 09:53 AM
    Catchy title and legitimate question. I unfortunately cannot help you but my girlfriend has a dare and is also considering upgrading to a BB for the apps as well.but if there's some alternatives she may want to stick with her dare.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 09:58 AM
    uhm, did you search google? I did!

LG Dare - Mobile Roar Forum
    03-31-09 09:59 AM
    Short answer: NO.

The Dare uses Verizon's BREW platform, the only cool apps and games you're going to find for it are the ones in Verizon's built in Get It Now app.....
    03-31-09 10:05 AM
    I DARE have any other phone than a BB!

LOL
    03-31-09 10:06 AM
    There's Howard's Forums (HoFo) for talking about the Dare, but like already said... It's a BREW only phone, so you have to use Get It Now. Though last I checked HoFo's Dare forum, there was the possibility of an alternative firmware with Java support being leaked. Though how that would work as far as it being on Verizon's network... I couldn't tell you.
    03-31-09 10:25 AM
    its either dare-lg.com or lg-dare.com the forums there are very nice and well laid out
    03-31-09 10:32 AM
    i had the dare prior to bb , its horrid. no themes unless u use the awesome black and white. games were horrid and the apps were even worse.
    03-31-09 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD