When I setup my account on my Storm it worked fine BUT now when I go to log into my account online it says my username or password is wrong. When I send my ESN it says my account is already setup. Does anyone else have this problem and is there a way to fix it?
    11-30-08 08:30 AM
    Call Verizon.
    11-30-08 08:38 AM
    When I setup my account on my Storm it worked fine BUT now when I go to log into my account online it says my username or password is wrong. When I send my ESN it says my account is already setup. Does anyone else have this problem and is there a way to fix it?
    Did you hit Menu -> Create Username the email setup on your Storm? Otherwise, what credentials are you trying to log in to BIS with?
    11-30-08 08:44 AM
    Did you hit Menu -> Create Username the email setup on your Storm? Otherwise, what credentials are you trying to log in to BIS with?
    Yes I set it all up on my Storm without a problem. When I use my home computer to log into the account it won't work.
    11-30-08 08:45 AM
    Tried to do the same thing using my Mac computer. Just would not work. Since the Since the Blackberry DM is windows based, I loaded the DM on a windows computer. Accessed my BIS account on the windows machine the first time. Maybe the BIS account only understands windows. Sounds weird, but thats how I got it to work.
    11-30-08 08:46 AM
    Ok I went pack to the site to request password and when I entered my pin I got a email on my Storm saying the account doesn't exist. So i went back to the site and tried to sign up for a new account and when i entered my pin it says that the account is already setup using that pin. Where can I access the account using the Storm instead of my PC?
    11-30-08 09:06 AM
    From the tips and tricks section to get rid of your email sig, but it's universal for what you want..

ok gang, i just struggled with this on Verizon - here's how to remove your sig:

the process works like this:

1. setup a username on your bberry
    2. from yer desktop, go online to the verizon link at the beginning of this thread
    3. login using username created in step 1
    4. select an email address to change + delete that ugly sig.

Here's the play-by-play. Step 1 was the most confusing for me

1. on your bberry, go to Email Settings -> Click Services and Settings
    2. Click "Create New Username"
    3. scroll thru the nonsense they print there, and enter a usrname/password
    4. Now: from yer desktop browser, go to this link BlackBerry Internet Service

5. login using the usr/pwd you created in step 3
    6. once you;re in, you'll see any email accounts you've already setup (you also have the option of setting up a new account)
    7. Want to remove that nasty verizon signature?? click the little edit pencil icon next to the email account - voila! delete the sig and click "save"

crackberry out.
    11-30-08 09:20 AM
    I've tried everything, including the instructions above. None of it worked. Finally gave up, called Verizon and was set in 10 minutes.
    11-30-08 09:47 AM
    Well i got mine working finally, thanks for the help guys.
    11-30-08 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD