Hi all,

My Storm has worked fine with my Yahoo email account since I got the phone back in December. Then, about a week or so ago, I started getting weird duplicate emails. I went through the usual checklist, including deleting the account and setting it up again. Then I stopped receiving any Yahoo emails (my other email accounts were fine though). I was running .99 at the time, I upgraded to Sith's hybrid after that, and now I'm running .103. (Can the OS/software even have any effect on this?)

Anyway, it's been a week and I don't know what to do. I've tried everything - host routing table, service books, deleting the account, talking to Verizon's tech support, clearing the inbox on the server, wiping the device using JL, loading different OS's, voodoo, etc. Nothing.

My other accounts, e.g. hotmail, are working fine. Just the Yahoo one is having the problem. It's strange because I get the Activation message when I resend the service books, and everything on my BIS page looks kosher (i.e. - it says it's validated, etc.) Everything looks kosher on my Yahoo site on my computer too (i.e. - I receive email). But I just don't receive any of the emails on my device.

Does anyone have any idea what I should, or whom I can talk to for help?
    02-13-09 11:44 PM
    I went through the same with Gmail.. other user with other devices(Bold) were seeing the same thing.. sporatic accross the nation and with multiple carriers.. not sure what the issue was i tried the same thing you mentioned but nothing worked. I gave up and waited then it resolved it's self on my end after a few days. i would call verizon and have them get you in touch with RIM and see what they can do for you. might want to be on .75 when you do this..
    02-14-09 12:13 AM
    Yeah I too figured the issue would resolve itself, but it hasn't. And it doesn't seem like others are having the same issue. I can't figure out where the problem is.
    02-14-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD