So i just took the plunge and ordered my new black berry storm! i am leaving my Q9c behind (thank god!) and hoping for a better experience. i really want to protect this investment so i would like to know what you all think of this case (rubber?)
    www .seidioonline.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CSKBB9530-BK
    (remove the space)
    black or white?

I also ordered the 3 pack of screen protectors from VZW. They told me it would also ship on the 7th instead of the 15th as a few of you were quoted.

is there anything else i need to know/buy before i get this new beast? thanks a lot!
    12-03-08 11:13 AM
    There is a whole thread dedicated to their InnoCase. I don't know about that one though.
    12-03-08 11:16 AM
    So i just took the plunge and ordered my new black berry storm! i am leaving my Q9c behind (thank god!) and hoping for a better experience. i really want to protect this investment so i would like to know what you all think of this case (rubber?)
    www .seidioonline.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CSKBB9530-BK
    (remove the space)
    black or white?

I also ordered the 3 pack of screen protectors from VZW. They told me it would also ship on the 7th instead of the 15th as a few of you were quoted.

is there anything else i need to know/buy before i get this new beast? thanks a lot!
    You could have saved your money on the screen protectors. It ships with one already installed. Not just a flimsy shipping protector, but a regular screen protector that is hard to see,but is there on the screen.
    12-03-08 11:18 AM
    There is a whole thread dedicated to their InnoCase. I don't know about that one though.
    haha yeah thats where i got the site from. I just didn't see anyone that had bought it or maybe a similar product from them and i need some guidance!
    12-03-08 11:19 AM
    Get the cradle! it's nice.
    12-03-08 12:23 PM
    Congrats on the new Storm! I hope you love it just as much as I do.
    12-03-08 12:24 PM
    you are going to love it!!
    12-03-08 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD