sorry if this is a repost....hyperlinks are "disabled" since i upgraded to 5.0.0.328....is there something i'm missing?

tia
    10-31-09 07:18 PM
    its a known 'bug' to say the least. one fix is to change the email to "plain txt" and see if you can click them then. It works for most but not all
    10-31-09 07:26 PM
    Just did the core update and it seems to be working now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 08:10 PM
    its a known 'bug' to say the least. one fix is to change the email to "plain txt" and see if you can click them then. It works for most but not all
    Just tried it on my S1 and have no issues.
    11-01-09 05:45 AM
    I have been fighting this as well. I got them working then tried to download Opera Mini 5 (had not seen that it was not working with 5.0). Could not get Opera working so I deleted it, and after could not get hyperlinks working in my email so I am back on 4.7 again.
    11-01-09 07:43 AM
    it's a bit effed up....today it doesn't seem to be working right....maybe a few battery pulls will do the trick
    11-01-09 09:58 AM
    Going to plain text fixed it for me. Storm with OS 5.0.???

Thanks!
    12-15-09 09:15 AM
    I keep reading that.... Go to plain text..... But the email I get from here, notifying me of a post in a thread I am subscribed to....there are no options for going to plain text???

12-15-09 10:51 AM
    I keep reading that.... Go to plain text..... But the email I get from here, notifying me of a post in a thread I am subscribed to....there are no options for going to plain text???

what is your email (hotmail,gmail,yahoo,etc)?
    12-15-09 11:51 AM
    Also, if you can't click on them to open them, you can copy and paste the address and paste it into your browser and go from there.
    12-15-09 12:41 PM
    My email is Yahoo. As for cutting n pasting....yeah I do that sometimes but it is a pain to do so. I seem to have troubles trying to select the proper lines....

Funny thing is if I do a battery pull those links ARE clickable for awhile. Sometimes only minutes other times a few hours before that ability simply goes away. Very strange....

12-15-09 01:44 PM
    cant help with yahoo mail....i noticed some differences with my hotmail that i have been playing with. it seems the protocols are different now. But with them set one way, i dont get emails, they hang in the system and the other has badly formatted rich text or plain txt emails
    12-15-09 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD