I'm getting this error when trying to access many different sites, although they do all seem to be wap or mobile sites. Any suggestions? This is my first Blackberry (storm 9530) so any help will have to be in simple speak.

Thanks
    11-07-09 12:00 AM
    Shoulds check your browser settings and make sure they are set to "Blackberry' as the browser type.
    11-07-09 12:48 AM
    Thanks for the reply, In options > advanced options > browser: there is only the Default Browser configuration which only has one option: Internet Browser. Should I be looking somewhere else?

Thanks
    11-07-09 01:09 AM
    with your browser open, hit the options key. go to browser configuation and change the browser identification... this is how you change the setting but i don't know if it will help your specific problem.
    11-07-09 03:29 AM
    My says the same thing. I am tring to fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 07:14 AM
    I get this way too much too. Sometimes I go back and try again and it works, and other times it'll never work. I've tried different browser settings as well and nothing changes.
    11-07-09 10:54 AM
    Hi everyone
    I keep getting this too , I only bought my Blackberry curve yesterday, all worked fine at the shop but now on trying the browser I get the same error. Is there any way to fix this?
    04-04-10 06:05 AM
    I have had that happen and usually if you close the browser and click on the signal on your home page then click "services status" you may see that you have Blackberry internet Service says "not connected" I have had that happen a few times lately and I clicked "turn all connections off then turned all back on and it was fixed. Faster than a battery pull.
    04-04-10 10:07 AM
    I'm getting this error when trying to access many different sites, although they do all seem to be wap or mobile sites. Any suggestions? This is my first Blackberry (storm 9530) so any help will have to be in simple speak.

Thanks
    I get it often. The BB browser is crap!! What I do that usually helps is to click on the BB key and then "refresh" from the dropdown menu. Another thing that seems to work is to go into the options when in the browser and clear the cache, history and cookies.

The error will eventually appear again.
    04-04-10 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD